It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't view last post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I look in the Dreams section of this forum, there are a couple threads that the panel on the right shows were posted on again recently.. both by anonymous ATS persons... with a recent date..

but when i view the thread i cannot see the anonymous posts at the bottom of the thread... in one case the last post in one of these topics is from long ago which would mean this thread would not be bumped to the top of the list as it is... there must be a post that has bumped it to where it is but i cannot find it.

for example...

www.belowtopsecret.com... (posted on 5-10-2007 @ 03:15 PM)

there is only one page to this thread.

i scroll down to the very last post and it says "posted on 5-10-2007 @ 08:35 PM "... but this thread is at the top of the dreams forum so must have been bumped there by a newer post.

I look at the far right coloumn of this thread and it states the last post as...

12-9-2008 at 02:55 AM
by Anonymous ATS

The number of replies for that thread is said to be 4 but looking within the thread there is only 2 replies.

any ideas? i know i am new to the forum so am not entirely sure yet how things work

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Im not 100% but i think a mod has to accept anonymouse posts before they get shown on here so they just might not be accepted yet thats all

im not sure though can someone clarify that plz

[edit on 4/20/2008 by billyjoinedat2k8]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
yes you are correct, anon. posts have to be vrified my somebody, probably mods, or admins. but thats why they dont show on recent posts, give it a little while and anon. posts will show.

join