It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These are my Concerns About CERN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
My Concerns About Cern

In theory, scientists believe that by recreating the moments just after the Big Bang, that they may be able to find that elusive thing which holds all matter together which has been dubbed the God Particle.

Even with all their scientific knowledge, science still can not explain why matter holds together. They haven't got a clue. According to everything science knows all matter should just fly apart because according to physics there is nothing holding us together.

So, scientists have created a giant particle accelerator which they plan to use to find this God Particle. The only problem with this is that in so doing, science just may destroy the very world they are trying to examine.

You see, this CERN project has the very great possibility of creating some bad side effects while it is smashing these particles together. Some of which are creating dark matter, strange matter and microscopic black holes.

If the scientist create strange matter, the result could be that the earth could explode, and if they create a black hole the earth could be sucked into this black hole in a matter of 4 years. They aren't sure what dark matter would do as far as I could tell, but I'm guessing it wouldn't be good.

Seeing as how they turned this particle accelerator on on the 10th and have plans to start these experiments now, I'm looking for anything to happen, especially since I believe in circular time. Although, I believe that it happens on a smaller scale than the creation of the universe.

Circular time basically means that we have lived these events before in cycles. The Native American tribe called the Hopi explain this concept in their legends. Look here to read about it.

According to my understanding of circular time, this could also explain the great flood stories of the world and the legend of Atlantis. This means that the world has grown to a technologically advanced state before and then something happened that caused a world wide disaster. Then there was a time which was a recreation period and then it all started over again.

According to Hopi legends, in the event of this world wide disaster there has been a place of hiding that has been maintained through the ages. So, should the worst case scenario with this CERN project happen, I believe that this hiding place will be activated.

I call this place Zion, and you can learn more about it by going here.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by zions_watchman
My Concerns About Cern

In theory, scientists believe that by recreating the moments just after the Big Bang, that they may be able to find that elusive thing which holds all matter together which has been dubbed the God Particle.

yay yet another one ^_^

the strong force holds the protons together

electromagnetic force hold the electrons to the protons

then i beleive the strong force holds the completed atoms together until they get so big they create gravity ^_^

the higgs particle if its proven creates mass

if they find it it proves the higgs field correct and the maths for the standard form really are that ugly

or if they dont find it, they got something wrong and go back a few steps to find where they went wrong

no end of the world blackholes, hopi indian legends, the voice of god, or satan tearing apart every atom in the galaxy

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
CERN is a real concern to anyone wondering what will happen when the "void" that was in the "beginning" is made manifest in that which is "something". My guess is the resultant "void" is essentially the emptiness of "the place of outer darkness". No matter how small this "void" will be... this could be the "beginning of the end". Yeah... Yeah... nothing to worry about.... "Weird Science" has everything under control. Except for that odd.... "Black hole information paradox" thingy. Maybe they don't know "everything". Kinda' scary.

Ummm.... that web site that you have is kinda' freaky. Sorry... don't get mad at me. It looks like a Jesus carnival.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

Originally posted by zions_watchman
My Concerns About Cern

yay yet another one ^_^

the strong force holds the protons together

electromagnetic force hold the electrons to the protons

then i beleive the strong force holds the completed atoms together until they get so big they create gravity ^_^

the higgs particle if its proven creates mass

if they find it it proves the higgs field correct and the maths for the standard form really are that ugly

or if they dont find it, they got something wrong and go back a few steps to find where they went wrong

no end of the world blackholes, hopi indian legends, the voice of god, or satan tearing apart every atom in the galaxy

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Please direct your comments to one of the many ongoing discussions.

LHC Q&A

LHC project scare

World’s Largest Supercollider Could Destroy the Universe

**thread closed**

new topics

top topics

join