It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE - more UFO sightings in orange lights 'mystery'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   

UPDATE - more UFO sightings in orange lights 'mystery'

www.louthleader.co.uk

Tuesday 3pm - MORE sightings of orange light 'UFOs' over Louth have been witnessed recently – leading some to suggest the mystery is far from solved.
As the Leader reported last week, Legbourne residents Jeff and Eve Sardeson spotted three orange orbs moving silently across the sky from their garden on August 24.

Now others have come forward to say they saw similar lights last Saturday, September 6.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
First of all you could easily say 'Lanterns' however, taking into account of one eye witness report that says the lights moved eratically in the sky, which is the way in the majority of sightings, UFO move. You never know....could be something?

www.louthleader.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
orange globes reported in the thanet times newspaper ,spotted by many members of the public mainly in broadstairs kent uk .between 12 -14 orange lights doing strange moves

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Another article from the Louth Leader posted yesterday:
www.louthleader.co.uk... 4492819.jp

MORE responses to sightings of 'orange lights' UFOs near Louth have been pouring into the Leader – with some wondering if recent UFO activity is connected to the Large Hadron Collider experiment in Geneva. A man called Anthony from Wales emailed a similar account of what he saw: "I was having a cigarette outside my front door on Saturday at around 9pm and I looked over the roof tops and saw two orange-red glowing lights coming from over the hill where I live. "I called my wife and daughter to come and have a look, then a third light followed the other two. My wife phoned her father who lives not far away and he saw them too. I then went to get my camera but by the time I got it out the lights just vanished. Not knowing what they were I decided to search the net to see if any one has seen the same as us and I came across your picture which is exactly what we saw.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
this whole orange light thing has been going on for about a year across the uk.

when we have multiple sightings who identify a similiar phenomenom we can say that there is a phenomenom occuring.

add it into the several accounts of military and official sources coming into contact with ufo also in the past year,it seems as if somone is intentionaly heating things up.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Any particular reason you didn't include this quote from your source?

Ellie Butler from South Ormsby claimed to have seen one of the orbs up close, as she explained: "The orange lights had me confused too as I was at Cadwell recently and spotted one. "However the next night I witnessed the truth - they were indeed sky lanterns. One set off from a tent near ours and headed off towards Louth with a beautiful orange glow." She added: "So I am afraid the UFO is now an identified flying object."

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I have just seen around 25 - 30 of these bright orange lights flying over louth towards cleethorpes direction on 20th sep 9.00pm and these were not lanterns the speed they were moving on a calm night with no wind ! we also phoned some people who couldnt belive what they were seeing also, very very strange !

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Paddy79

Yes these things are real. They are buzzing us all the time, they always have, call them the star of bethlehem, willow the wisps, foo fighters, etc, these things are very real and account for many of the disc sightings when they travel in the circular formation. I must add that orange is but one type out there, also common is the white type, less frquent are the yellow, even more so the blue and green, then we have the red which is smaller than the others and unlike them travels usually on its own, also it has a laser beam like light that scans the area around it.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Paddy79

You mention no wind. No wind all day here in stoke on Trent. I'm off outside to check the sky with my communicator.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I saw the particular lights mentioned over Broadstairs on September 1st at about 8:30pm. They were definitely NOT lanterns or if they were, they were not your standard lantern!! They appeared in the sky, moved around each other in an erratic manner and then lined up and moved in formation towards minster over Manston airport. The lights were about golf ball size at arms length in the sky and a deep red colour. The lights disappeared in sequence in the order they appeared in. The distance between them when they moved in formation was exactly the same and they didn't deviate from this distance. Maybe the lantern manufacturers should contact aircraft designers because they have some pretty advanced flight and movement systems; or maybe they weren't lanterns...

p.s. this isn't the first time that I (or any of my friends) have seen these lights.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have also witnessed the orange lights crossing the sky.

They do not move smoothly, but rather the movement is jerky, unlike planes. I watched three of them last night about 20 minutes apart.

I live in Midwest USA.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Have you ever seen a paper bag being blown along the street?

The wind is never constant, both in speed and direction...

If I saw a sky lantern in the sky I would expect it to fly erratically!

As for the order/formation... fishing line anyone?

If only people would actually take note of the wind direction, perhaps we wouldn't see half these BS "UFO" sightings that constantly clog up this forum and divert attention away from infinitely more worthy topics...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by C.H.U.D.

UFO orbs are very real and are as ancient as man. A word to all the deniers; grab yourself a torch, face west, point it to the region about twenty degrees above the horizon and flash it three times, remember the sequence one second apart, one, two ,three, then mentally or for real say "we welcome you to our planet, we are your friends, we want to meet you." Repeat the process and you may bring down something exactly like the pair of amber/orange orbs Spielberg portrayed so well in Close Enconters....................................................

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This is a single amber/orange ufo orb we filmed at about 5.00 am in 2006. We saw lots more earlier and five days earlier a mother ship.video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I never said orbs could not exist, however, I've never seen one, or at least one I could not explain. I've seen footage that I cannot explain, but I still have yet to see any footage of "orange orbs" that don't act like Chinese lanterns, or something else that can be explained with a much more likely cause. Couple that with all the admissions we have seen of people releasing lanterns here in the UK...

Just show me one bit of footage where an orb changes direction 180 degrees in relation to the others (ie going against the wind :p)... or one bit of footage where an orb shoots off/disappears... or one bit of footage where the orb changes color/shape... or where the formation changes to something that is not possible with a bit of fishing line.. or any behavior that is not "Chinese lantern like", and I might start to entertain some other possibilities, or even better yet...

So, if you claim you can "summon" these orbs at will, put your money where your mouth is, U2U me, tell me where we can meet, and show me some orbs - somehow I doubt you will though, since you know that you can't summon orbs in reality, isn't that right?

Ok, well since you probably won't do that, how about calling in some orbs and filming them for us?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Hard to say from the quality, but that footage looks like someone in/behind a bush with some lights...

Next!

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This was the final mobile vid after experiencing these ufo orbs....................... video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
... wasnt all those crop circles done by a couple of guys walking around with boards and a rope... .. and now someone is sending off sky lanterns.. and everyone is crying ufo..

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
[edit on 28-10-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   

That's an amber/orange type ufo orb. Sounds crazy but that's a Foo Fighter like those guys in the US AAF used to see on raids over Germany..................

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join