It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown to Collider Armageddon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
The hadron collider outside of geneva is set to go online with the first beam at 3:30 am eastern time. There is a link to a live webcast it can be found here>>>> webcast.cern.ch...

info link for those who dont know what this is......... www.reuters.com...

Alot of people fear this machine! and think it may be a catastrophic event,some even go as far as saying it could be the end of the world.

Please let me know what everyone thinks on this subject.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
You know those collider scientists grew up with Death Metal and stuff...

They want total destruction at heart.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Dude, theres a thousand threads on this already. I appreciate the info, but seriously... this is by far the hottest topic on ATS right now and u or anyone else can just search it if u want info.
-Z-

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by owlhead

evo.caltech.edu...
Check out this link....I signed up for this but can't get logged in. I figure with everyone going bonkers over this thing, the server is overloaded. It is suppose to be a live video feed, but who knows, maybe we can sit back and watch the fireworks out our back door.......It might be the mother of all firecrackers!!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ZyPHeR

Well why dont we just let everyone else decide? why dont you be a little constructive and post your thoughts instead of complaining about how many threads on this there are, also you didnt have to click on it LMAO!!!!

I decided to post this just before the beam is activated in case some people are just getting on and only looking at page 1, plus there are new people joining every minute all day long and I dont think they have had time in 5 minutes to read every thread on this site.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by owlhead

I’ll let you know at 03:31 eastern time, almost exactly an hour from now…
See you then.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by owlhead

I pretty much never ever say this...

I think you should use the search function

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sat here hoping that, if they do create a very small black hole, one of the first people to get sucked in is a rotund scientist who'll plug it and stop the rest of us getting sucked in.

Be just my luck for the world to end right before I'm due to fly to the US for a vacation.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

I probably never say this, but if i wanted to be a neo zombie like you! I would follow your advice, why search when I can post my own thoughts "search" is for the weak minded.

It takes a real brilliant person to roam around forums saying the enlightened things that you say, like I said if you would bother to read I had my reasons for posting this!!! and I think I will post 100 more just like it so I can have the wonderful experience of your useless rumblings.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by owlhead

Good luck reaching your 100 mark there bud.

Godspeed. You will need it, as the Mods are fast.

Sorry you took offense, but I didn't see anything especially original in this thread that would make it stand out against the 30 other threads on this topic that were created in the last 30 minutes. Why didn't you add your thoughts to one of the existing threads? Did you try the search function?

Sincerely,
Neozombie

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
WARNING!!

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS!!! DO YOU FEEL THAT?!?! IM BEING DRAGGED TOWARD MY EAST-FACING SIDE.... AND I SEE SOMETHING BLACK AND OMINOUS ON THE HORIZON.... AHHHH ITS A BLACK HOLE!! No but seriously. The armageddon isnt gonna happen right now. Lol. Everyone needs to relax a bit and go have a few drinks. This whole LHC thing is getting blown way out of proportion.
-Z-

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I think you should add any more relevant thoughts to the existing LHC threads such as this one.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also please use the search function before making threads on a popular topic.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join