It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fears grow of terrorist with 'an American face'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brothers

Who is afraid of terror attacks?

Im 1,000 times more afraid of my own government than I would ever be of some random terror attack.

Probably because I know very well who was responsible for the last "terror attack" .

[edit on 9/10/08 by BlackOps719]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think its just Hype for the next attack wich is Inevitible, by alCIAda,

just to show peoples "Look we told you, we had the intelligance to tell you" IE to show that their Big spy company's are infact doing their jobs.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It is easy to sit in front of the compuer and pontificate about how our gov't is going to screw us next but what action will we take WHEN our neighbors are being arrested for being terrorists? Will you walk outside with your shotgun and start blowing away the police? NO!!

We will all sit there and say to ourselves "glad it aint' me". Doing otherwise would mean almost certain suicide. And noone wants to DIE!!!
Well, I don't want to live. Not in a country or world that considers me little more than human cattle. So I have already given up hope of ever living to see the day that we are all truely free (on this earth anyway).
My only hope is that my death will bring honor to the overall cause of the people and that my children will somehow benefit from my death.

My sole purpose in life at this point is for my name to become an answer to a question on an American History test.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TaZCoN

To tell you the truth I really dont know to much about zionists. Would you mind giving me a brief lecture?

And in response to someone else at the bottom of the second page (sorry I didnt read your name)

Yes the Founding Fathers were terrorists. The british government viewed them as traitors and "terrorists" agaisnt the people of britain. Much like we view most of the world here in the USA.

cbass- you will be question 14 I can be 13 on that test. I will not let them take over I will fight for freedom and liberty as our Founding Fathers did, I will make them proud and they will look at me as a true American. A patriot stands up for the constitution the supreme law of the land, not the words of some corrupt politician.

[edit on 11-9-2008 by caballero]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
This is a sideline, but I was just watching portuguese tv news, and this is a translation by me of a portion of the report on 911:

"(...)And this attack allowed President Bush to start his preemptive war doctrine, that was already on paper".

Anyone wanting to confirm, this aired in the lunchtime news, sept 11th 2008, Portugal, TVI.

So there you have it. Portugal, one of the USA's few allies in the war on terror is starting to have truther memes sneaking into mainstream news. Suspicion is starting to seep in.

I see it as a small sign of things to come. People are indeed waking up all over the world.

The trick now is not to have a europe USA divide over 911, and unite against the people that did this, or at the very least be aware of who they are and not, by inaction or consumption, feed the monster.

Don't buy into the terrorism mythos.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
At the end it will not only be a white or Caucasian men with a face of the terrorist.

We all will have the face of terrorist as the powers behind out government can no longer control the population when finally wake up to to fight their corrupted powers.

we all will have the face of terrorist to them

This the way that it has been planned all along.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is the kind of BS tactics they are going to start using now.

That one line: "white American terrorist" will be played over and over and over again on the brain washing box now to create a legitimate excuse for rounding up people such as ourselves here on this board simply discussing these issues.They will label us and have our society look upon us with disdain.Or they will round us up and hold us indefinitely in Guantanamo style(Gulag) camps.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

johnsky, that was my attempt to illustrate how I believe the Founding Fathers would be labeled by the PTB in today's fear-based society.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
iv read this post and cant help but think to myself, "what if these people where not called terrorist,what would they be called? "patriots",revolutionaries, or just plain people who see what is truly going on in the world and want to stand up and fight for what is true and right. and maybe just maybe they wont have anything to do with al-queda,or musslim faith, but as long as the government calls any opposition"terrorist",and you the small minded parrot the same lables,and ideas, they will win! ,and you'll help perpetuate your own bondage.i think we have come to a place where all that we have been told are our god given and human rights are for not,and the lie have been "that we have the power to make a diferance,just vote",is trully just that"a lie",some of these people cant see any other way left to them but to act, i think more and more people are waking up to this reality,so go ahead and call them terrorist, just like im sure the south called the north terrorist,where are those people now?! proven to be wrong and defeated.but still wrong. jsut like im sure england called the collonist terrorist,revolutionary isnt it?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
There has been a drastic increase in terrorism headlines again. From the US being "extremely vulnerable" to a WMD attack, to an Al-Qeida threat of attacks by video to this warning of "American looking" terrorists. More fear mongering is my guess, probably to set the stage for Bush's seizure of power, or the ushering in of a new president and giving them an opportunity to pick up where the current administration left off.

I cast my vote for this post! all aboard!

Im not being suckered into this, since we know by both evidence and influence 9-11 was not done with boxcutters by some people who may have been connected to some america hating group, but a passport surviving and found so fast..molten steel for days..differing reports on the ground, video of buildings dissintegraating in mid air..shall i go on?

So this article assumes that 9-11 was all mid-east attack..then we attack them to stage for iran or russia or all of the above to defend our allies?

I wont go further than to say everyone on earth is acting insane right now because of a convergence of cosmic proportions. and lest you only need look outwards into space to see your destiny, because you keep looking forwards, gravity eventually will pull you down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join