It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange screen from Matrix and 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:39 AM
link   
First of all - I'm very sceptical about all kinds of conspiracy theories. What is more - I support neocons
, I don't belive in Yeti, visitors from outer space etc. I also support war against terrorism and, if I were American (I'm not) I would vote for McCain...

and this is that screen

Neo's passport - this is the..date...

and link to full picture below (it's too big for this site)

img141.imageshack.us...

[edit on 9-9-2008 by gattaca]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Hmm...

could be photoshopped of course. Id like to see other still images of that scene!

If it's legit, that's either a total coincidence, universal syncronicty, the mothman prophecy trying to warn us, or some other conspiracy...

either way I will be checking back on this thread

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
That is freaky man!
How did the Wolchaski brothers and/or the prop guy come up with that particular date?
Is it a case of Quantum Entanglement of dramatic future events resonating with a present status quo shattering event?
Methinks so!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Also, how did you find this? And what is your take on it?

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
it was posted in one of polish forums. During the discussion (this forum I mentioned is forum of polish christian organization. I don't agree with them about politics but - that forum is forum about politics - not about conspiraces. As people analized this screen (I'm not sure - but aboce 30 people took part in discussion) - it's not a fake but this is original screen from movie.

I have also no idea how Wolchaski could know and how this screen could be connected with any kind of conspiracy. There was also no conclusions after this discussion on polish forum.

But - if this screen is real - it's strange. That is all I want to say...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
ps - of course - if this screen is real - somebody from Osama staff could be fan of Matrix and they could use some kind of "small symbol" to create illusion, that there was no attack on WTC.

BTW. I watched this attack on TV. I don't belive in all this theories that there was no attack, or it was mistification created by government.

But - after all - if this screen is real???

strange...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:45 AM
link   
wow i remember watching the matrix on 911. if the picture is real that's a hell of a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
It's not photo-shopped

Heres another thread covering this.

AboveTopSecret

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

new topics

top topics

join