It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash Landing Reported to 411 - Were you the one?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   
It's now been several years since this happened, but I often wonder about this incident... I think it was around the end of 2004 that I received the call I'm wondering about...

I was a 'team lead' at a '411' call center at the time when I received an 'escalated' call (if a regular rep could not assist a caller, he/she would transfer the call to a member of 'management' to handle the call)...

The person I spoke with told me that he was a doctor and was vacationing in Nevada or Arizona (I can't remember which, as it has been awhile) with his girlfriend... he sounded rather young... maybe late 20's, early 30's?...

The caller reported that he had discovered what appeared to be a crashed extra-terrestrial vehicle that [resembled silver?] (again, if I'm not mistaken, as it has been several years since the incident)...

The caller was asking for some sort of authoritive organization that he might be able to report the discovery to... I don't remember what numbers I gave him...

Anyway... the caller (who's name I can't remember) told me that the
'craft' consisted of some tunnels and was relatively small... he mentioned that there were a number of bodies (presumably deceased) in and around the crashed site that were quite small (as I remember)... maybe 3 feet tall? ...and had a bronze/copper? metallic quality to their skin...

The caller asked me for my address so that he might send me one of the found bodies so that I might believe... as intrigued as I was, I declined the offer at the time, but asked if I could call him back (the call center I worked in showed the phone number of the calling party), to which he responded 'yes'... it was his girlfriend's cell phone. (probably Sprint-serviced, as I believe that was all we were servicing at the time)...

That business is quite random and busy... and so, after tens of calls later, I kind of forgot about the incident until the note I had written and stored in my wallet came to my attention maybe 2 weeks to a month thereafter...

I called the number to follow up on the claim, but I only got the generic 'disconnected phone' message... which I thought to be a bit strange...

I sometimes wonder about that incident and even hope that it wasn't just a hoax-type call... as the caller seemed sincere... (you get to know when people are just messing with you when you've worked 'on the phone' for some time)... but then... there are very good voice actors...

I can only hope that this person might read these boards and respond with some message... not sure what response I expect... (not that I expect any)... would be nice to know there was some truth to that interesting conversation I had with said person...

(edit to further describe what I remember to be the mentioned color of the 'metallic' bodies discovered)

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Harlowe JNkinz]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Interesting story, thanks.

If this person was not a hoaxer, and he really did find a craft with bodies, there is no doubt that he and his girlfriend were whisked away and severely threatened/warned that they cannot speak to anyone about it ever again, and they most likely traced that cell phone to the 411 call and disabled that phone number permanently. So even if the small chance that this person or his girlfriend read this forum, they would never admit it was them. But I completely understand why you would try anyway.

Shame you don't have the recording of that conversation, that really would have been something.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Harlowe JNkinz

I have to wonder that unless you thought it was a joke then you didn't seem to have much interest in something world changing as this could have been. I say this as you do not remember much at all about it. If it had made a real impression I would think some of the details would have been remembered.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I had much interest at the time, but no outlet to express that interest... I didn't find this site until much later...

...the thing may have been recorded, as were many of the incoming calls (for quality and training purposes), but I never asked...

I told a few people I worked with about the call, but they were mostly disinterested - they viewed such subjects as 'nerdy' and inconsequential...

I do still think about it from time to time, though... but there really wasn't much to remember... as the call lasted maybe 10 minutes? and I was excited, shocked, and somewhat bewildered by the conversation... that sort of thing can hinder memory retention...

new topics

top topics

join