It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan Godfrey abduction - documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hello - here is an interesting documentary - apologies if its been posted before. Covers the sighting and abduction of policeman Alan Godfrey, police multiple UFO sightings by other police officers and the public.

Plus, a bizarre death of a man whose body was found on top of a pile of coal, with burns on his neck with a green ointment applied to it - the man had been missing for five days and had died of a heart attack - but the reasons for his death still remain unexplained. Tests were carried out on the green ointment.

The policeman who was abducted was regressed and described his abduction.

Anyway, here's the the first part: BCE episode 2 part 1 of 5

You can find all the parts on Youtube. Enjoy!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Interesting but at what stage does the policeman talk about his abduction? Coz most of the vid is about people giving stupid explanations about how the policemen were in a trance or it must have been a bus....

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I don't know, I had to fast forward most of it trying to find the parts that mention what you are talking about but couldn't..Just a few people talking about sightings, a few ridiculous skeptics and radar reports. It's 50 minutes long didn't want to spend 50 minutes watching a channel 5 documentary and a poor one too.But if you can tell me at what point to watch I will watch it again.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Hello danny-arclight here again - the hypnosis in a about part 4 (all the parts are on YouTube if you look, just chnage the part number) i think - but there's not alot of it - i mentioned it cos it kind of corroborates his story - if you google his name, you will find more information about this particular aspect of the story.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I tried to reply anonimously earlier but that doesnt seem to have worked (was on a different computer with no password).

The documentary is in 5 parts - the part that you want re:hypnosis is part 4, although there's not much mentioned in the documentary - google his name and you will find information on the case.

I dont think its very fair to ridicule the documentary - its actually quite well balanced - and the focus is on public commentary and experience rather than on footage or clips - the interest is in the story, so to dismiss it so quickly and fast-forward through the bits you dont like, wont help you to understand the story.

Why criticise something you havent watched? It may be Channel 5, but its still interesting. If you're looking for footage of UFOs flying around and a bit of alien probing, its probably not for you

[edit on 8-9-2008 by danny-arclight]

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hi,I thought I would bump this thread as I was going to start one on the very same subject.I was born and raised in Halifax west Yorkshire and I have always cherished this case.

Personally I think it is the best case the UK has to offer, in terms of witness testament. I have found some video's of the entire Alan Godfrey case.They go into a lot more detail about the abduction and Alan's life,ridicule and all.

The police force thanked him for his services by confiscating his panda car/cruiser and replacing it with a bicycle.I for one believe his story,that's for sure.

Part 2
Part 3

Lewtra

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

Since the old videos have gone missing. Here's a functioning link:

What a weird case!

top topics

join