It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phil Schneider English subtitles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Hello friends, I have been quite some time looking for someone to obtain phil schneider conference subtitled in English, but I not found nothing.
I need this conference subtitled in English to translate it into Spanish and do so known to our community.

I ask you to please any of you, if you can make a transcript of this conference (in English) of phil schneider.

I tried contacting several pages of translation in spain and nothing. And now I resort here, because you are my only hope.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by reynoldt]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is the conference, please help me. I need that you facilitate to me the transcription in English of this lecture. please

es.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by reynoldt]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So you want the English words printed on the video so you can put them in a translator to get the Spanish version?
I can find no videos of this with that in it or even with Spanish subtitles.
So someone would have to write down what he says and print it on the video.
This could take some time depending on the length of the video.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by reynoldt

Phil Schneider = an American/Human Hero

The Phil Schneider Story
www.apfn.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes, I need only the transcript made by someone in english.
I wear Almost two years asking Internet companies Translation but nothing at all. So you are my only hope.

So you want the English words printed on the video so you can put them in a translator to get the Spanish version?

That's it [[Interestinggg]]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reynoldt

The DVD MIGHT have subtitles or closed caption. Most DVDs are closed captioned or subtitled nowadays.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The truth is that we have many articles by Philip Schneider translated into Spanish, but we need a conference subtitled, and here nobody seems import. In fact I have a blog on the Internet in which I talk about all these things, about Phil Schneider.

I had thought that perhaps some of you are interested in writing what he says phil in this conference and send me the subtitles in English. I'm well aware that this is a very long job to do, but for me it would be very important to once and for all this magnificent conference be available in Spanish for Spain.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Some help or voluntary please?

top topics

join