It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle me this? RNC 2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Why is it that the RNC seems more hip, modern, better dressed and so forth than the Democratic counterpart?

Afterall, Do the republicans not cater more to the, "lesser" America, while The democrats are catering to the more "evolved" Left and right coast?

Let the flaming begin.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I'd think it were more the opposite; the DNC would come off as more "hip" and the RNC being more a bunch of fuddy-duddies.

Since I haven't seen any of the conventions, I have no dog in this fight.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
I'd think it were more the opposite; the DNC would come off as more "hip" and the RNC being more a bunch of fuddy-duddies.

You would think so, but oh no.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

Well, the hippies are a bit harder to explain.....

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by StefanO

Are you watching the same conventions I am? The convention's I have been watching have the exact opposite impression on me but maybe we are in different worlds. Who knows? Maybe your definition of hip is big funky hats, stiff suits and a sea of white faces, if so well there you have it.
CNN, FOX, MSNBC and all the big networks are carrying the one I am watching, try tuning in and really watching the convention without the rose colored glasses on.

I am neither Democrat or Republican just a person who watched the conventions without prejudice and wanted to clarify.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by SEEWHATUDO]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
YA that place shined, all the beautiful diversity there.

style was abound.

new topics

top topics

join