It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armegeddon?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Nato missles in Poland, Russian troops in Soviet Georgia, a joint U.S., British, and French fleet just outside the Persian Gulf, threats from Israel. I wonder if this is the beginning of the end? Does anyone have an acurate time table of where we are in Bible prophecy? How close are we to Armegeddon?

www.mythoughtsweb.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
We are not......All of those are afraid and the others are glad of it. Of course this maybe what the Suicide Prophets hope that it does happen so all the misery in the world will just get more miserable...lets hope that destruction of life has we know it ends soon so people will not have to endure life on earth any longer............I mean thats what they want ain't it?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
How close are we in a number of days? Who knows. How close are we ? REAL close.
Several things have to happen according to prophecy that haven't yet and they are pretty big ones. Isreal has to rebuild her temple for the third time. Hasn't happened yet and it looks like it never will. Although for 2000 yrs. people would have sworn there is no way Isreal would be a nation again and yet in 1948 there they were. Phrophecy also says that this generation shall not pass before Jesus returns (after Isreal is a nation again) Now did they mean the last person born of that generation wont die before Christ comes back? I don't know.
Another prophecy says that Jesus will not return until everyone has heard of him. (hence missionaries) I was watching Jack Van Impe last week (I was bored and sometimes he is good) and his show is now broadcast in every nation of the earth. I could go on and on, but my point is if you are inclined to believe in the bible as I do, we are close. God help us all cause it isn't gonna be pretty.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Well I guess we can only hope that the Suicide Prophets get their wish....

top topics

join