It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

odd occurance in Myrtle Beach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I was sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette with some friends and I noticed these long series of flashing lights, didn't look like airplanes more like distant stars. I pointed them out and we watched their speed variations and odd maneuvering.

I noticed two of them flare up into orange balls of pulsating light. Then they started going behind some more houses.

I walked down to the beach to keep an eye on them. Once they were over the ocean, They circled each other and rotated, I saw on at least 4-5 occasions them flare up into orange balls again.

These were not flares, and I have no clue what they were.

I wish I had a camera on me, but I didn't want to miss anything so I didn't have time to find it before I walked to the beach.

Its a mostly clear night, no clouds.

Anyone see anything odd on the SC Coast?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
It was probably a UFO hologram.
I saw weird stuff in Buford, Ga.
But, the orbs that we saw were CLEARLY digital holograms!
Beamed down from satelites or aircraft.
I would say 'St. Elmos fire, but I don't think they show up on the ocean in pairs.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I can't figure it out.

If I had to describe it they looked like long sticks in the sky with lights on both ends and center. It manuvered like the stick was rotation, it wasn't a stick though.

When they flared up this is exactly what it looked like:

Since I posted this I've been out two more times. Saw two more sets of flashing lights but no orange orbs, here is the wildest thing.

One came down like a shooting star and started blinking, since I've seen another 'shooting star' but no lights with it.

This is the most strange night, the cat is going insane running around and circles and back and forth.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I saw a couple ufos on Saturday night about 30 minutes from the coast of Maine that flew towards each other and then danced around in a circle. The ones I saw appeared to be quite far in the distance. They appeared as satellites in the sky, or even planes at night, but when they stopped in mid flight they got really bright and then the circle thing.

That orange orb at the end of the video is similar to the craft I saw (although the ones I saw were not so close) in the pattern of its flashing. It was strobe like but with interchanging lights. White, red, yellow, blue and maybe green and purple. The Moon is new so lots of stars out there!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I took the following information from National UFO Reporting Center

6/25/08 21:30 Myrtle Beach SC Formation a sequence of orange lights in the sky above the Atlantic Ocean 7/5/08
4/24/08 21:30 North Myrtle Beach SC Sphere 1/2 hour or so Orange orbs over atlantic - North Myrtle Beach 6/12/08
2/20/08 19:45 Myrtle Beach SC Sphere 5 Minutes I observed orange lights off of the coast. 3/4/08
2/20/08 19:35 Myrtle Beach SC Light 30 SECONDS orange and redish lights off the coast of myrtle beach 3/4/08
2/20/08 19:30 Myrtle Beach SC Light 1 min 4 yellow colored lights in formation maybe as far out over the ocean 3/4/08
1/30/08 22:00 Myrtle Beach SC Sphere 15 minutes Possible UFO siting, in the southern skies of Myrlte Beach, SC. One Object, mostly stationary but finally moved at a rapid pace away 2/14/08
10/18/07 21:45 Myrtle Beach SC Light 5 -7 minutes Bright lights over the ocean in Myrtle Beach, SC... 3 of them forming a diagonal line. 11/28/07
10/18/07 21:30 Myrtle Beach SC Other 5 minutes Strange Red lights over Myrtle Beach 11/28/07
10/15/07 21:30 Myrtle Beach SC Light 30 minutes Observed red lights over the ocean that appeared and then faded out. 11/28/07
7/4/07 01:00 Myrtle Beach SC Circle 3 hours Bright circle moving at a slow pace 20 minutes apart with an orange blinking light a few feet below it. 8/7/07
6/28/07 23:00 Myrtle Beach SC Light 5-10 seconds each occurre Red/orange lights over ocean appearing, moving horizontally, then disappearing 8/7/07
6/28/07 22:00 Garden City Beach SC Light 2 Hours Orange lights near Myrtle Beach S.C. appear at roughly 22:00 from 6/25 - 6/28

That is only 30% of them. Obviously Im not the only one seeing something out here.

How do I investigate this further? Who should I contact?

top topics

join