It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could CERN be the beginning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Im not sure if I am posting this in the correct spot but here it goes I was just doing a little research on CERN and I noticed the CERN logo looks like 666 to me. Just caught my eye and I thought I would get some feedback from the rest of the crew here at ATS.

Check it out
public.web.cern.ch...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thirdeyeflight

Good find. It does look like 666 doesn't it. The mark of the temple of solomon.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

There have been an unusually high number of UFO sightings worldwide leading up to its operation.

Plus, one of its people even suggested time travellers might come out of it.

Who knows...666 might emerge from it with its diabolic army

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
That's awesome. Good find. While I don't know if this was intended, it certainly is interesting.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

It is slightly shaped like 666 if you exercise a little imagination. However, it is EXACTLY shaped like the LHC which is the pride of CERN.

Just like the Temple of Solomon?! Come on guys...get out and find some real evidence and conspiracies!

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think cern could definitely be the beggining its dangerous stuff were working on here and they dont have a clue as to what is going to happen

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
No, no, you have it all wrong.

It's 66 if you go by the circles. The Antichrist, but one brick short of a load.

And its 6666 if you go by the tangents. The Antichrist with onion rings on top.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Oh well, who really cares?

I do not mean to discredit anyone's thoughts, but what can you or I do if this world comes at it's end? I just lay back and watch, I leave the running for others

So, what I've heard about this CERN experiment, they are going to start this large hadron collider at september 10th, about which few people (even scientist I assume) are saying that it may result in emerge of black holes. I think it is more likely that they will burn the half of the world by fusion reactor because they cannot extinguish the flame - that is just a random guess really!

Have a nice day,

-v

[edit on 2-9-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Are you for real? You will just sit back and watch and let others do the running? Wow man no offence but this is exactly the way our Government wants us to think.

We will take no action we will just let the world crumble, I think we should be very aware of the world around us and the decisions being made.

I am personally excited about CERN I am very curious of what it is going to reveal, could be the beginning of the end or the beginning of something new and exciting or it could be absolutely nothing. Only time will tell.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Ah, but it is simply irrelevant to me what our governments might want. I know that this bit of existence here is just really a fly's poos compared to eternity we spent before borning and dying. I will not let fear or anticipation affect my being.

I see your point tho, you are perhaps suspecting that I am not moved by massive suffering of people and other creatures? Well, that's not exactly the case; basically I just tried to point out that being afraid is futile (not meaning that you would be afraid) - but many people in general are so attached to their material being, that for the sake of their own fears they try to infect others with it.

All the best man,

Sincerely,

-v

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Thank you for clarifing that. I do understand what you mean by not letting fear affect your being, I will not let fear do that to my being either but I will not let someone take the little time I have here and destroy or controll it we are here now for a reason. Thank you again for your post have terrific day my friend.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   

As for the 666 looking logo, you're right, that is what it looks like and I think it's great subliminal marketing. Considering that humans are the most ass backwards beings in this universe, it's nice to see that there are those that are doing what they can to make us more enlightened or to end our existence due to a science experiment gone wrong, let's gamble!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Looks a lot more like "p69qd" or "p699d" to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

You do realize the original numbers were 616 and not 666. It's a common mistake.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Soulstone]

top topics

join