It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Of course I was not there, (I wish I had been though, I love any chance I get to camp
, and it looks magnificent there), and I did not witness any of what happened first hand. So I am just bringing up things that struck me in the first video, not discounting any of the other stuff you may have seen.

And listen my friend... Don't you stop bringing that information up either, because we need as many eyes (and good intelligent brains to boot) to help us figure this stuff all out.

One thing that struck me was that it would have been useful to have someone closer to the mountain, or maybe camping at the acclimation camp, who was in contact with you. That would have helped discern if the lights were coming from the mountain or were in a location between you and the mountain. Plus you could have done some testing with lights of your own, rather then basing conclusions on someone else’s experiments. Especially someone who may have a vested interest in ATS’s agreeing that there is something paranormal about the area.

LOL..

Preaching to the choir here.. That would've been wonderful, and if I had the man-power to have accomplished that, it would have been done. One of the first things I try to do with any case/investigation is try and triangulate an area to help make a report more credible (regardless of the findings). Unfortunately with this being a simple preliminary investigation, there were many a exercise and protocols that just couldn't be met with. So I dealt with them the best I could pretty much as just a one-person-type of investigation. The rest of the ATS crew left after two days to get back to the ATS headquarters.

So my apologies for not being able to perform a "text-book" investigation, we tried our best with what we had. It's my hope that if enough evidence presents itself from our preliminary findings, that we'll be able to mount a more thorough and manned investigation. But for now, this was pretty much a minor recon job to see if it even warrants further investigation.

Johnny

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Just wanted to remind everyone that there will be an update slated for this next Monday (if all goes well in the editing room). I've had a serious meltdown on the media workstations and am having to use chewing gum and paper-clips to get just the reviewing of footage to work... So be patient with me and pray and send positive thoughts so my Studio stays afloat for at least two more weeks...

Johnny

[edit on 9/9/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyAnonymous

Oh, sorry. I did not realize that you had such a small group. I got the impression that you had a lot more people with you from all the equipment in the video. It makes sense though if this was just your initial evaluation.

Hey, I just wanted to add that I finally got a second to watch your other videos here: www.abovetopsecret.com..., and good stuff.

Very professionally done!

Interesting to hear that A&E was doing a paranormal special there as well, that could certainly factor into some of the events you recorded. Excellent job on the Iridium Flares as well.

[edit on 9/9/2008 by defcon5]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I tried to watch the footage but all I get is a 404.
Rats.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join