It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny's back from the Gilliland Ranch in Washington.. & "OH BOY"!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I hope these guys find something interesting or a discovery.
It might change the way people view things...

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
James Gilliland is considered a crackpot by locals and others . A simple Goggle search will show the other side of the story that the exurberant and bedazzled ATS investigators will not acknowledge. The mods at ATS will probably not allow this part of the story to be seen. It\'s called censorship, people.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Let me reiterate what my esteemed colleague, Springer, has been saying.

We went up to James' ranch to watch the skies, not to investigate James Gililand. We wanted to see for ourselves the activity over Mt. Adams. We did not, I repeat, we did not go there with any plans to discuss James' personal claims here. To further that point, the inane talk of battery recharging I mentioned in the video was all tongue in cheek. I was poking fun at his claim, thus I said I never saw the camera showing no juice and thus Springer, Johnny and I all talked about James laying hands on our generator. James was a gracious host who did not try and push anything on us when we were there, other than apple pie and good vibes. He offered to do some clearings for the people we were with, some took him up on his offer, some did not. That had nothing to do with what was or was not flying around in the skies.

One more time, for posterity. We were there to look at Mt. Adams and the sky and to see if all the talk surrounding of sightings was warranted. We were there for the visuals not the man and his story.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
You would be more credible if you were not an anonymous poster.

I invite and welcome you to join our membership.

Just as as unsigned snail mail letter garners no attention from me and many others I will say have a nice day and when you want to disparage our owners please join and show your colors.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The little bit of night time video footage that was posted showed a Laser light being shot out toward the mountain. Was that any of you?
Here is a crappy screen shot I took of it... You can make out the line on the right side of the photo projecting toward the center.

Now if you run the video y'all posted between 10:11 and I think 10:25 You can see a laser light moving and hitting one of the trees for a moment. This is just before the light shows up on the Mountain.

Was that you?

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
very intresting and fantastic

thanks lot

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

i beleive they were using the laserligt to get a response from the lights, a mild form of communication. i used to use a flashlight when i'd see something strange in the sky, for the same reason to get a response.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
we had a couple of lasers in use that night. Johnny and James used them to point out what was being spotted and studied.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by Quazga

i beleive they were using the laserligt to get a response from the lights, a mild form of communication. i used to use a flashlight when i'd see something strange in the sky, for the same reason to get a response.

Yep that's reasonable (in an odd sort of way). I was just wanting to verify that it was indeed them.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

reasonable but not the case. as noted above, the lasers were used to guide the group towards the "anomoly" being studied.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It must be a little dis-heartening to u 3 fellas taking the time and expense to go up there with equipment, that will document what you get to see, for OUR benefit and cosumption and yet your mostly getting BS back from quite a few posters here.

Thats weird thanks for a lot of members

But i'll say a sincere Thank you to Springer Johnny and Crakeur for doing it and sharing.
Looking forward to the videos, the first one was very good .

ok ass-kissing over

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by dalek

the positive and negative responses are to be expected. first and foremost, this is a conspiracy site. everything we do is going to be scrutinized and someone is always going to raise possible ulterior motives. I'd be more concerned, or bothered, if the membership, as a whole, was rah rahing us.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
As I didn't seem to make it too obvious back on page 2, I'm dying to ask...(and apologise if I'm stealing anyones thunder, as you haven't said anything about it yet!)

How did you get on with RW? Whilst I've never liked his music, he always came across as quite a decent (if a little over-excited) chap and it does interest me, that the former pop star is now so intrested in Ufology, that he took the time to take a trip with you guys.

With his finances (and the right connections of course!), he certainly could add alot of value to ufology.

Edited!

[edit on 2-9-2008 by timb3r]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
when all the video material has been analyzed up and down are there any plans to write a kind of somewhat "official" report?
or does evrybody just make happily as ever her/his mind up?

you guys have seen it already and therefore you must have an opinion on it!

and when will jonny be so generous to share the next vid with us? *just pushing a bil *

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
*EDIT*

This post is no longer necessary and hence does not exist. You never saw it, I wasn't even here.

[edit on 2-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

No real investigation can be performed without looking at all of the aspects of the phenomena. You fail UFO investigations 101 on your first field trip! Rationalise it in any way you want, your host was a very important part of the overall study. I strongly suggest that you study some Mufon UFO investigation manuals or whatever you blokes have there before your next effort. The Johnny 5 fellow or whatever his name is seems much more experienced in these field studies. Perhaps he can help you develop the proper skill sets. Amatuers cannot produce professional results, just a rule of the universe, no offense, mate.

I may join ATS as an open member at some later date.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I just got off the phone with "Michelle" at Gilliland's ranch. Scramjet76 might be making a visit to this infamous ranch on the 19-20th.

I don't want to get everyone stirred up but Michelle says Johnny caught a flying triangle on film!

Just saying what she said. I'm not trying to speak for Johnny or Team ATS.

In any case, whatever's up at Gilliland ranch to intriguing, and I hope to check it out soon.. perhaps very soon!

edit: spelling

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Scramjet76]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Great video guys, i can't wait to see the rest you gonna reveal.And about that orb thing.I'd also have experienced those in my living room when i took pictures at the time i was moving into this house verry strange never know what it could be. But maybe you guys have done some investigation about that and love to hear about it.
i hope that you gonna do more of this video invetigation trips to misterious places like the ranch.keep it up.

[edit on 11/02/2007 by 0bserver1]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Scramjet76

i saw those triangles night of the eclise 2 sets of triangles like a dimond oloured green but with a red light inbetween, also took photo of eclipse and got one of those blue orbs in my photo too not sure when that was that they were all there but would be interesting to know if it was the same night........... but me not in america somewhere else

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

I totally get it that you were there to see UFOs and not for James himself.

What I find strange though is that a member of your team witnessed something that could potentially lead to a whole new Science, a whole new aspect of physics and biochemistry that currently is not well understood.... but you and Springer are just like "meh, we don't care about that".

How can you NOT care???

You don't even believe your own teammate?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join