It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I work at Dulce, New Mexico

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Heh, that makes me think of the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man".

It was a cook book!!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
reply to post by welivefortheson

Heh, that makes me think of the Twilight Zone episode "To Serve Man".

It was a cook book!!

Ha Ha! Well, At least I'm getting some good laughs from this thread.

Keep it up guys. . . only prob is that the OP's level of English obviously isn't good enough to catch the humor in your posts. You probably scared him off. LOL!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by runetang

I will second your Dad's opinions.....Even to reveal something observeable, like the "Janet" flight schedule to and from Groom would guarantee federal prison time, at a minimum......NO ONE talks.....

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MonsterExploration

Yeah sure you do. When is recess over kid, I'm sure the teacher is looking for you right about now for your nap.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
When...

will...

this...

stop...

I've just spent a week at sea, sailing'round the greek islands. The first thing that I do when I find an internet cafe is log onto ATS and what do I find? Even more of the rubbish that sprouting up before I went away. I had hoped it might have died off by now. Well, I was wrong.

What I really want to know is why hasn't this got a hoax label in the thread title or the OP even have a warn flag?

Man, my head hurts. I don't need this.

Acidtastic - you made me smile. Everyone knows a Dave - I bet there are loads at Dulce - probably even some of the aliens.

Peace,

A sunburnt MGGG

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Why do you all come on this board? To claim hoax on everything? Why was the original John Titor story believed when it happened?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
well go get me a formula or something so I can test your assertions.
give me something to go on ... pictures, audio, video, a mathematical formula.
you have to pass the smell test to get recognized here. so what are you offering other than words?

and that twilight episode, To Serve Man, well don't cross that one off the list of future events just yet, you know those Fema Coffins ... why use coffins - just backhoe and go... those might be meat packing crates...

[edit on 30-8-2008 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I feel like most of you are in grade school and taking turns at making fun at the new kid ... very mature of all of you. If you don't beleive what he says then don't post at all.. Don't you have better things to do with your lives?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunarLooney1

More mature adults laughing.. ATS is full of these people.. exactly what part do you get about above top secret? this is a conspiracy forum.. in case you have not noticed.. If you want main stream bull i suggest you go to ABC or MSNBC forums.. Show courtesy to the op

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Does anybody have a shed??
We're running out of room for all these TOOLS who keep claiming to be military and cant even factually back it up.
Seriously dude, if ur gonna come on here claiming to be something, you better have some proof or you're gonna get torched by all the debunkers here. Thanks.
-Z-

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   

monster check u2u I have sent a message.. I feel like I am in grade school here.. all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Don't you people have lives?

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Ok why not, here is my 4 questions.
Couldn't be bothered with 7

Why did you decide to register just to post this load of ****?

Why pick ATS above all other conspiracy/ufo/alien sites?

Why did you think people would take you seriously?

Are you looking forward to school starting back?

Man you cracked me up with that reply.
Are you looking forward to school starting back ? ........

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZyPHeR
Does anybody have a shed??
We're running out of room for all these TOOLS who keep claiming to be military and cant even factually back it up.
Seriously dude, if ur gonna come on here claiming to be something, you better have some proof or you're gonna get torched by all the debunkers here. Thanks.
-Z-
]

the problem is eveyone is claming he is a hoax before he is even allowed to speak.. we should at least ask questions and listen to what he has to say out of respect.. and then determine if its a hoax.. not just jump the gun.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Don't you have better things to do with your lives?

Not today !!

I feel like I am in grade school here.. all of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

You must be the self-appointed hall monitor.

the problem is eveyone is claming he is a hoax before he is even allowed to speak

When it walks like a duck ............ I think you know the rest.

I notice you haven't posted one damn thing towards the OP, attempting instead to belittle active members.
If you're so gung ho for the OP, why don't you address him instead of everyone else?

The OP signed up here the day he/she posted, with nothing more than the perrogative of claiming BS. It has been going on all damn summer. Even IF every reply was directed only of 7 questions, the poster would have never came back once he got called on his screwing up his claims of his own nationality. He blew it, and he knows it. So does everyone else ........... except you I guess.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonsterExploration
Things i've seen you would drop as a dead pale fish no matter what color your skin is. When i first joined i thought to myself about all the training.

I met the first non human entering a security clearance with two human scientists. I'll answer 7 questions and thats it, if you ask you will get.

My name is not for you to know, EVER. This isnt even the computer i have at home or exact location. Im not near work and currently traveling.

I have seen people trapped in cages and the most umimaginable things done to anyone. Humans and non humans are working together for the better of the future, yet doing horrible things to achieve this.

This is all i'll say. This is for all of you truthers.

I read the Dulce Papers back in the 1990's. Do I believe what I read there? I can't say for sure. I view the subject matter with a little bit of skepticism actually. I am waiting for someone to come up with some real life evidence that the things that are stated to go on there, are actually going on there.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

If you are a Native Americanm, how can you say you don't speak english very well

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

For example, here you say that you are not American. So what is that little mistake all about.

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

If you were working at dulce, why would you give your information in the form of answers to questions, and why would you limit the number to seven?

You would either be sworn to secrecy and scared sh*tless of posting here, so you would give all the information possible without giving away your identity, or you would not post at all. You would not prolong the interaction unnecessarily. Tracing the identity of the machine you are using is incredibly easy for the people who would want this information to be kept secret.

Unless you post something verifiable and different from the kind of information easily found from unverifiable sources, your contribution is nil.

-rrr

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join