It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stuff traveling faster than light, and ignorant scientists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Quote from my article:

I read a very interesting article on the internet once, and I want to talk a little about it and how I think some scientists are ignorant about the matter. You can find the whole article at: www.cebaf.gov...

It’s about a twin photon experiment done by Dr. Nicolas Gisin of the University of Geneva and his colleagues. He sent pairs of photons in opposite directions trough optical fibers and when reaching the end of the fibers the two photons were forced to make random choices between alternative equally pathways. But the independent decisions by the paired protons always matched! Which means there has to be some kind of invisible “link” between them, some way for them to “communicate” so the one always does what the other one does. Which by “classical” physics is not possible; since nothing can travel faster than light.

Please read my whole article here:
philosophical-mumble.blogspot.com...

I would like to hear your thoughts about this?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I think itscalled "strangeness at a distance" similar effects are well documented in quantum physics...spinning pairs (of quarks IIRC) once separated mimic each other.If one changes direction of spin the other does too... Yes there's something unexplainable by newtonian physics there.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Are we talking about quantum entanglement here?

en.wikipedia.org...

Seriously interesting topic, I have a paper from Los Alamos that talks about theories for quantum teleportation, utilizing the quantum entanglement phenomenom.

EMM

join