It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible abduction attempt?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
First post, been watching this discussion board for a while.

Anyways, about a year ago, I had a very strange experience. I was lying in bed awake one night, around 11:12 I believe. All of a sudden my room was illuminated by light. Almost bright as day. I looked out my window and saw the source from across the street, but of course I couldn't tell what it was. Strangely, it was coming from above the house across the street. I woke up my father, and we walked into the living room to see if we could determine the source from a different angle. Again, we couldn't see what was lighting up my room. It was almost like a spotlight, it wasn't moving at all. He went back to bed, while I sat up and watched it. About 20 minutes later, the light faded away into nothingness, and still I could not determine the source. The next morning, there was nothing above the neighbors house.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
kool maybe it was but that is a bit freaky

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
hmm..that's very interesting

i heard the greys are not allowed to abduct anymore people..i'll look into it

have you seen this possible abduction event?

Actual Alien Abduction Caught By Security Cam !
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

I'm wondering why your father went back to bed without looking into this further... especially if it didn't belong there. In any case, anything is possible and the good thing is, is that they didn't take you away. Did you ever ask the neighbors if they saw this to collaborate your story? If it was in the sky for that long, someone else must have seen it... did they? Did you ever see it again? And finally, do you remember how old you were and what time it was... possible a day where we can search for sightings on that particular evening? Looking forward to your reply... thanks!

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I was 16, and it was around 11:00 PM as I said. I have never seen this light again, and no one I know has every experienced anything like it. My father was not concerned because it was only a light. There was nothing hostile to the situation.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

Well it sounds like you had a very unique experience... what it was doing in that location, however, gives me the creeps. Any missing neighbors perhaps? Just wondering if the UFO took something being that close to the ground? Thanks for responding!

new topics

top topics

join