It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Accuses USA of orchestrating Georgian conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
here's the link: www.cnn.com...

Not to make the understatement of the year, but, this..is...bad.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It's eerie how the steps that brought on many wars in the past are echoing strongly through this freakin Georgian conflict.

It really pisses me off that when ever the agenda of the US is hindered by anyone, that person is demonized. I mean maybe the rest of the world just wants America's sphere of influence to remain in America.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of Putin. But he certainly isn't the aggressor! Even a little 12yo girl can tell you that.

From external source:

"Russia is responsible for the crisis," Wood said in an off-camera meeting with reporters in Washington on Thursday. "For the Russians to say they are not responsible for what happened in Georgia is ludicrous. ... Russia is to blame for this crisis, and the world is responding to what Russia has done."

Statements like this really make me angry!

[edit on 8/28/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I knew Russia knows exactly what the U.S is doing. But yeah I can see this situation only getting worse. U.S deploying troops at Georgia, building Polands' Missle Defence shield (which is a big big mistake for Poland to accept the offer.) U.S attacking Iran which is even a bigger mistake.

Then you have Russia in Cuba. To point Russia's missles at the U.S country. It will turn out to be another stand off.

new topics

join