It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skeptic Overlords secret other life.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Shoot, I was hoping for some inside about who he is what he does other than be here and babysit all of us.

Is that possible some day? A personal profile about you, your interests likes and dislikes? Pictures and stuff like where you like to vacation, your favorite sports, the type of house you live in, messy or neat, uptown or country. I am certain I am not the only one who would like to get to know you better.

Face it your a celebrity now and inquiring minds want to know...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Is it duct tape or duck tape?

"Duck Tape" is a brand of duct tape, made by Manco, Inc... a company outside of Cleveland, Ohio with an odd Disney-like corporate campus (giant duck at the entrance, oddly perfect landscaping throughout).

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
your interests likes and dislikes?

A lot of that was covered in the "Ask The Overlord" section of many ATS MIX episodes.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Oddly perfect landscaping though. I would expect nothing less. Thanks for this site skep...can I ask, may i ask, what your first name is?

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I forgot about that, I will have to check it out sometime when the boards are a bit slow, which as you know does not happen too often anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

I think it's great you came up with this site, thank you!

Any chance we can have a job posting section somewhere within this site? I may or may not be a corporate rercruiter and perhaps I've been meaning to ask that question. You know of any good .Net developers or ruby on rails folks in AZ? Just a hypothetical question of course.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Scep aint giving it up. I only asked for first name. Fred...Charles...Howard...really didn't think I was asking for that much.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
ahh... good ol' web 2.0..

using... table based layouts.

:bnghd:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I never thought I would use these tags...but I am hella curious and want to make sure that this question is treated as a member and not as a minio...*cough*...er..Staff Member(a position I am proud of by the way)...

Seriously, this link; why did you you use an image of the brain (upper left corner)?

An image of the brain or a representation of a 'neurological storm' has been the prominent theme in my avatars. I'm curious why you chose to use it, as I am sure that our backgrounds differ greatly.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

The split brain, each hemisphere a different color, is a symbol of the left-brain/right-brain conflict in my life... ranging from writing and illustrating children's books to writing computer code. I'm cursed.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I would also like a bottle of the sauce.....
Where can i buy it?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   

The blue side looks frozen.
That's hardly a solution!

[edit on 8/28/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I have to say we at ATS are damn lucky we got Mr. Irvine instead of someone else. I can't imagine anyone else being able to handle the complexities of this site like S.O. has.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I can't resist this thread...

If you look at his avatar you'll discover Bill's first name.

My best friend and partner is a very sick and twisted man in a wonderfully BRILLIANT and extremely HONEST way.

He is truly one of the most bizarre people I've ever met, hard nosed and cold as a fish yet gets all mushy around puppy pugs.

Go figure...

Springer...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Are you a fan of stating the obvious?

Thanks Bill...I love the image and the mystery surrounding the brain. I kind of feel sketchy about an advertising thread I began recently....

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Memoryshock:

The quote below is what I was referring to.

Scep aint giving it up. I only asked for first name. Fred...Charles...Howard...really didn't think I was asking for that much.

Springer...

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Oops...don't mind me...just passing through...

Edit to add: Bill: I see your cursed and raise you cursed...C'est la Vie

[edit on 28-8-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Puppy pug...why I aughta'...wait I just looked in the mirror. Glad Bill likes puppy pugs.

Clearly says 'Bill' doesn't it......I am not well.

[edit on 8/28/2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Is it duct tape or duck tape?

Marina, the Hot for Words philologist, tackled that one a while back.

Turns out, it actually is "Duck Tape".

[edit on 8/29/08 by redmage]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Did someone say ATS is a "serious" site?

No more rubber chickens or Cheech & Chong jokes?

Good thing I have other hobbies.

Semper foo

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join