It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found the security brief for Denver...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
gee, milkers -- I dont know about this Convention Show is Dennis Kucinch going to be there is the only reason I would go, This press release says they have been putting this security detail together for a whole year. must be able to monitor a ant at a qtr. mile... after all they caught some hunters with deer rifles one of them actually said he was there to shot OBAMA, who writes this stuff. So they are prepared for Mass Unrest... whhooopty doo..

waronyou.com...

They say Mass Arrests like its something to look forward too... and pepper ball guns.. gee z, why wont they just do like our founders envisioned... instead of the lie they force us to live with....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I actually live in denver, very very close to all the action...Denver is like a ghost town right now...Bars are vacant and I can actually park in front of my Condo...YAY! Though....I am not allowed on my rooftop garden there's a rather tall angry Indian (like the feather not the dot) up there reading what looks like to be anthony Burgess's Clockwork Orange....odd...Kinda hope he's an assassin for the government be nice to have a reason not to go on my business trip

new topics

join