It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rapture Septemeber 2008

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
We may possibly be in some of the seals ..but not yet in the trib ..
We are in serious times but there are things that have not happened yet to prove to me we have started those last 7 years ..
We are in my humble opinion ..about to give birth (travailing in pain to be delivered) and I also believe that things will get worse even before the trib starts ..

I am sure leaning towards this year or next anyway ..
Once these countrys align in the ME with what the word says about the war in Ezek 38 ..we shall see then where we are in scripture ....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

i had an unusual interpretation, early in my studies of prophetical texts as regards ezekiel 38. what i did was backtrack the names of the countries mentioned in the passage. this lead me back to the genealogies in genesis 10, which surprised me as these were the names of the people who were the descendants of noah. i took this to my mom and asked if she thought this meant the whole world was going to go to war with israel because, if noah's descendants repopulated the earth, and they were all mentioned in ezekiel 38...

she looked at me and said -- No, that's not what it means. and i was like...well what does it mean then ? she said it means that some of the countries of the world will go against israel, and she named them off. i still hadn't figured out that some of the names in the passage were actually not happy about the situation and were accusing the armies that were amassing for war against israel as doing it entirely for monetary gain (boy, where have we heard that before!).

anyway, a cursory reading in king james english was a bit confusing at first. hehe

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Ezek 38 and 39 can get confusing ..but to me just like the book of Rev ..I think it skips around ...like goes from past to present to future then back to present in the very next verse ..

38 has a war where the armies that come against them get turned back after God intervenes ...alot of men die lain in the streets ..Israel then burys them (have not figured out what the 7 months represent) but then they burn their weapons for 7 years (thats whats interesting because I believe that is during the trib) God intervenes in a bad war to keep Israel from being totally wiped out ..Israel gets humbled (He says the whole world will know he is God at that time by what happens with Israel) ...they sign that treaty with the AC who in my opinion is the one behind that war) .........(This is my opinion)
Anyway then the trib starts ..
Now somewhere before world Gov can actually come about totally ....the countrys that dont want it .......will be in this war ....and also ..Damascus has to be destroyed ..which very well could come after Israel has been come against by these countrys of the north ..maybe in retaliation and it may be the US who nukes Damascus *(not sure yet how this will all come down) ..Also Palestine has to be no more (another peoples that the word says will taken out) there are several others actually that are named all through scripture ..even going back to where God tells each tribe what will happen to them during the end days ..............and Israel has to get her land back where she was before (as in where the borders were before ) and this may be what takes place during these wars ................Israel also has to start sacrifices again ..so the AC will have to have a temple to stand in to once again defile it (yes once again this will happen as it did in 70 AD) .....and their will have to be sacrifices going on once again in order for the AC to stop them ..
I believe they will build it as soon as the trib starts ..after the war once they sign that treaty ..the AC will allow it ..(Read about Cyrus and Zerubabel its very interesting and may be somewhat similar .except it ends different ) .....

I think this war that has started now is starting the whole ball rolling towards the Ezek 38 prophecies .

Ezek 39 sounds more like the very very end of times at Armegeddon ..
Because there are some differences in those two Chapters that makes it seem like they are not the same events ..(some people think Ezek 38 and 39 are describing the same wars and timeing of them) ..I disagree ................
Whew did I forget anything lol ...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i did an interview with an interesting gentleman who believes the rapture event will coincide with a massive, worldwide earthquake. his name is david lowe.
here's the interview (it's a winamp file)
www.thestargates.com...

his website
www.earthquakeresurrection.com...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Yes an Earthquake ..will happen at some point ..if not many Earthquakes at once ..(the ring of fire maybe sets off many many more around the world at the same time it rumbles.. )

Hey Mrjelly ..glad to see your reading it anyway ....that means your remotely interested ....thats a good sign ....

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

listen to the interview. he's a very nice person and has some interesting input.

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
LOL OH yeah I forgot about watching the video ..and your links ...
Will watch it in the morning when I have more time ..How long is it ?

Sorry everyone I have been veering off topic with my ramblings .. ...

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

it's not a video, it's a radio interview i did with him. you download it to your own computer and listen to it on winamp or something that can play .wma files.

[edit on 26-8-2008 by undo]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct

Originally posted by DarksDeception

Originally posted by GirlNextDoor
reply to post by Fromabove

True, but Jesus also said to recognize the signs of his coming.
Matthew 24: 32-33

Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door.

Maybe the evidence the guy in the video presents is just one of the signs?

Possibly true! But its also very important to allow scripture to interprete your belief and to believe what scripture says! Not parts of it you choose! "No one knows the "DAY" "HOUR" That doesnt mean you will not know what week! He was basicly saying, 'keep your eyes open, be ready!

He said to keep watch, so you are ready!

I was responding to this entire post, actually. The fig tree parable is just one sign that he is near. There are even bigger signs that he is already here. But people don't readily accept things they can't see, touch, feel or taste. I guess that's why he said 'blessed are those that have not seen yet believe.'

I apologize if you felt I singled you out.

Again, forgive me my friend!

I was replying of the comment made by "Fromabove", not the parrable sent by "Girlnextdoor", lol! My reply was quiet obvious in its context, about keeping our eyes open!

Forgive me if i have offended you within your error my friend!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Myrtales Instinct

Its all good my friend, and its not a compitition at all, hey? Just got our wires crossed! That happens in here, lol!

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
This is an interesting thread,however there will be a problem with Nibilu (Wormwood?)before those eclipses.It can only be seen from the South Pole right now because it is coming from behind the sun.It will be visible may,2009 to just about everybody.In the past it has been blamed for the destruction of Atlantis and the Great Flood.It is about the size of Jupiter and will pass very close to Earth in 2012. I do believe in the rapture so I hope it occurs before this event.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielsMagi

the rapture is false teaching, false in the sense of others being left behind and a pre tribulation rapture.

david

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabisquit
This is an interesting thread,however there will be a problem with Nibilu (Wormwood?)before those eclipses.It can only be seen from the South Pole right now because it is coming from behind the sun.It will be visible may,2009 to just about everybody.In the past it has been blamed for the destruction of Atlantis and the Great Flood.It is about the size of Jupiter and will pass very close to Earth in 2012. I do believe in the rapture so I hope it occurs before this event.

Yeah! Nibiru? Planet X? People say: We should see it now! that does not matter! Thats not absolutely true, anyway!

You all talk of UFO's, Physics, Quantum Physics! Time, Space, conciousness, reality! What is real?

Have any of you ever thought of the proven theory of :time, space, parralel realities? Planet X, Nibiru? Is it possible that this star will enter a wormhole of our rerality, through our own possible negligence? (Experiments?)

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
"Tis Better to be Safe than Sorry." - ancient boyscout saying

I've repented and converted to Christianity why?

If there is no God and we die, guess what? We just Rot in the ground and be gone with the ashes. A life time of you guys mocking "us Godly folks" means nothing either way cuz we'll be dead and could care less.

If there IS a God, then all the unbelievers would have something terrible waiting for you after death.

So still want to keep mocking Christians and any other silly God believers?
Do you all want to take the chance?

You could flip that around. To be safe you would conduct the rest of your life believing that there is no God no afterlife etc. This means doing all you can now whilst alive since it's the only chance you have to make things better for those less fortunate in the world. In addition this means doing something constructive to improve the lives of those who inherit the world after we have died and reverse the destruction we are imparting on this world. Now should you die and God suddenly makes an apperance you are perfectly safe because you have conducted your life in a highly moral manner, caring for others and not screwing up God's planet. You will go to heaven.

Should God be vindictive because you spent your life not believing and has taken no account of how you conducted yourself then quite frankly God is an a...hole who deserves no respect whatsover.

So the safe bet is to NOT believe in GOD.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
That was an awesome video!..Thanks for the laugh.

I love the arrogance too btw. Since you are trying to save us and all because you are not going to be here.

If, by chance, you are still here in September would there be anything you would like to add to your thread? Would you admit to being wrong? Or are you going to change the date?

I say things are going to roll on as if normal. If I am wrong I will start a thread admitting you are correct and I am wrong. Just so you have a peace of mind while up there on your golden streets and all.

My guess is you would not admit it, but by all means, correct me if I am wrong. Also, If you are soooo concerned for the non believers here on ats that you took the time to make a video and upload it, what have you done for your loving family members?

Are they saved?..really saved? I think you should make sure...just in case.
good luck.

edit to add:

It is not the belief that i find obtuse or makes me want to mock the thread. It is the arrogance of the person making the statement.

I can tell you my reaction would have been completely different if the OP took a different attitude like: "ok here is something I believe may happen in your near future."

Something like that I would find more acceptable. Without all the preachyness. I don't think people on ats come here to be preached too...
just my pennies...

[edit on 26-8-2008 by abelievingskeptic]

Its funny that you mention changing dates... If a christian is wrong, he is wrong forever, but if an evolutionist gets a date wrong, they just go and change it... lol.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
moocowman ...I believe that Jesus when he was in human flesh ...did not know at that time when maybe because it was not yet time for us to know that ... ..but surely he knows now ..once he ascended to the throne in heaven ...............

Forgot to add ...Col 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily...this helps with that puzzle ....... ............
You cannot just take one scripture and say see ....there are more pieces to the puzzle than one can find in just one verse ...................

With the greatest respect, why cannot that one piece of scripture be read on its own in context ?

Why did your god make a puzzle out of his teachings, did he not want people to understand ?

When we have a thousand piece jigsaw we know how it should look by the picture on the box.

What you are saying to me is that we have a thousand piece jigsaw and we have to figure out what the picture should be.

In this simple childlike analogy (didn't someone once advise to think like little children?) we have a million piece jigsaw with a huge prize for completing it.

Unfortunately no one can actually know where all the pieces go because no one has ever seen the picture on the box, many alledged that they know, based on hearsay or whatever bits of the puzzle they've put in place.

I have seen lots of green etc in this jigsaw and what to me appears to be quite clearly an elephants' tail, I obviously stick the elephants tail next to what appears to be an elephants arse.

However you insist that as much as it looks like an elephants tail, it can't be because you dont believe there's an elephants arse there, you believe the elephants arse is in fact a rock because someone once told you there's no elephants in the puzzle.

You insist that I am wrong yet you have not seen the picture on the box or ever met anyone who has completed the puzzle and claimed the prize.

Put 40 kids in a class with an identical no picture puzzle each, the reward for completion being a box of chocolate, you are guaranteed to get chaos.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Why do we have to read the Bibel to see what is going to append. God has always lett humans play out their own cards. Adam and Eve did that as far back as in the garden of Eden. From that time on God knew what was going to happend. "Ref. The prophets".

We cant handel free will and imagination.

Ouer free will has two sides. Good and Bad. We call it the good spirit and evil spirit.

Good and evil spirits cant gather legions with out belivers. Now see this spirit in an other picture then good and evil angels. See it as human thoughts and actions. You belive in youre borders , rules and politics. And you will defend them at all cost because thats a belivers motto. Thats a form for spirit is it not! And it makes all who falow that doctrin legions of the same spirit. NOW LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE UNDERLINDE and think about this again.

The Bibel realy talkes about human moral actions. The Antichrist is a HUMAN with evil thoughts and doctrins. He will have no moral respect for human life. Take a good look at the world Do you feel a good karma
when you observe it.

NO i bet not. THe Bibel tels us that many MANY will falow the doctrin of the Antichrist (Human doctrins). Now take a good look at the world again. Do you see the picture. You are one of the falowers with out even knowing it. Well you might know it but you belive that you are on the good side.

It is like the whole world is just sitting on the fence and wayting for God to press the THE END butten.
God is not going to do annything "We ARE" thats what the Bibel is all about. Its just that we cant figure that part out. But if you think about it you know this. Ouer imagination combined with the Bibels picturing, clouds our understanding of the future.

Ouer spirit lets us belive in "A" God. In other words "WE" THE SPIRIT alow ouer self to belive there is A God. But WE the spirit wount let ouer self falow the doctrins of God. We the spirit wants to falow the spirit and doctrin of MAN. This is also what the Bibel is talking about and it warns us about it. And it is telling us to smarten up.

The Antichrist is going to be borne out of the doctrin of MAN. Like he has been many times before.

Now someone is probebely going say this:

God is going to do this and God is going to do that..... its in the Bibel. But have you ever thought about WHY God is going to do it. Have God not told us time and time again to change.

As long as we falow the ways and doctrin of MAN we will creat the beast because the beast is a HUMAN. Ref. THE BIBEL.

The evil spirit cant MAKE humans do evil things. Humans accepts the evil spirit and then do evil things.

We humans cant kill the evil spirit but we can reject it.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Moocow ....can you just get a book open the page read one verse and understand what it is saying ?No because it would be out of context ..
And in school ...did they not give us 1 +1 then we learn to subtract ..then we move into Algebra etc ..harder math ....same goes with the word ...
You start out reading it and mostly what you see while reading is the real easy stuff like Jesus is the son of God and this is why he died and this was why he rose again (your spirit takes that in ) .etc etc ...then once you get that down ...the more you read the more you will understand .......

Also you see what just reading it literally like a book does ...The Jews did that ..and they missed their messiahs first coming ...they got mixed up about his coming because they only read the parts they wanted to hear ..this is many many many people that I know even ..............
Alot of people do not even read the bible at all anyway ..they just take what their preacher says in the short hour on Sunday morning ...they really dont care to read it themselves ...takes too long ....too hard to understand ..they already hear enough on sunday ..yadda yadda ...which they are paying a dear price for that now that most of them are pretty much getting decieved .........

The Lord did not want us to just read it like a book anyway ...it is the living word and it is food for thought ..and food for the soul ...it is very rich ..like a really rich chocolate ....and it needs to be read ..then digested ..then meditated on and maybe even read again ......then it sinks in .....

[edit on 27-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join