It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Couple offered sex with girl, 5, for used car

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
And I have samuria swords, and I know how to use them. It would be a pleasure.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Though this isnt the worst story I have read on this topic (child pedophiles), it is still VERY disturbing.

Who knows what harm they have already done to this innocent child.

What is just as disturbing is that these 2 (insert strongly against T&C, descriptive word here), will get off too easy, walk the streets again and probably pro-create another child - another victim.

Also, just as disturbing, somewhere, someone will have [real] sympathy for these (insert strongly against T&C, descriptive word here) and say these poor individuals just need "help"....as if there is anything that can "help" them.

Some REAL sick people out there. They dont deserve to ever walk the streets freely.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Perhaps this is one of the many cases (parents are paid by the CIA to abuse their children in many ways thus setting them up for a MPD due to the abuse, which then 'prepares' the child for future training.

That's a very good point. This is exactly the behaviour that CIA mind control sex slaves are subjected to at a young age.

There must be a reason for this...

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Child molesters and rapists should face the death penalty, without question. These predators have no place in our society.

Unfortunately, they often seem to be protected, with people pulling strings at the highest levels. There's a serious undercurrent of pedophilia in the seats of power that control this country, and many others.

Exactly. And I wish people would wake up to that rather then burying their heads in the sand and saying, "what makes people do such things". It goes far deeper than most people can possibly imagine, and ignorance won't make it go away.

[edit on 25/8/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The problem with pedophilia is...all the head quest in the world will not cure them. It is a sickness of the first degree. I am all for keeping these people under tight wraps.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The thing that gets me the most, (and apparently others from their responses ) is the fact that these people, even though they will be 'punished' is that they will recieve protection and anonimity in society. If they are jailed they will be isolated and given special treatment.
I say leave them in general population without hiding thier identity and let the real justice be served.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WyrdeOne

Child molesters and rapists should face the death penalty, without question. These predators have no place in our society.

*Without Question* the key word in the quote. Thank you.

Child molester found guilty?
Kill them. No Mercy. No Plea Bargain.
Child molester tries the excuse, “Oh, it was done to me as a child!"
Kill them twice.
They more than anyone know the hell of being an abused child and they go out and do it to another?
Tie them to a metal pole and publicly burn them.
Period.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It is relevant because there exists international child abuse of the sickest kind, abuse till death and videod, that the world's elite engage in, members of nato, Knights of Malta, royal families, politicians and it is used to control and blackmail and manipulate. That's why it relevant. The US, Uk, Belgium, Portugal, are some of the leading countries of these abuse networks. Read The Franklin Cover-Up by exSenator John W. DeCamp. According to him, in his book these child abuse snuff films have been made at Bohemian Grove right here in the US. That's why it's relevant. Why do you think our politicians keep getting caught with their pants down. Cause the only ones that get put in office are the ones that can be controlled and the ones that can be controlled are the ones that have something to hide. Go to pehi.eu and read Beyond the Dutroix Affair, I think is the name of the article and you will see just who these people are, the ones at the top are the ones you never hear about, you just hear about the low-level sickos. If we don't know it exists, then we can't do anything about it. These people need to be outed. That's why. Besides, no matter what gets posted here, some whineybutt always cries around about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Accurate nformation of any kind spreads knowledge, not fear. Know what you're saying before you say it, and stop being shallow. I don't like it either, but that doesn't make it any less pertinent to the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This has got to be one of the most twisted things I’ve ever heard of. In my honest opinion, all of adults in this situation need to be punished. The article says that neither of the children were actually harmed, however, the intent was there. This is simply the beginning (that we know of) and this problem should be nipped in the bud pretty quickly. Otherwise, we could be hearing about this in the future – and perhaps the next child won’t be so lucky. These people shouldn't be given the CHANCE to do this to another child - they should be locked up - in my opnion and off of the streets forever.

The fact that the Mother thought the experience would be “Good for her child” also attests to the fact that she probably isn’t that fit to be a mother in the first place. Social Services should definitely be involved in this case, and the mother should undergo some thereapy to discover what the root cuase, is in all of this. Obviously, there is a reason she thought this would be okay; I think she has probably had some sort of sexual trauma when she was younger.

A Child’s innocence is prescious – crimes against children break my heart. I guess it just makes me realize that this world is pretty screwed up…

Why is this breaking news? Does it affect the country at large? Does it have an alternative spin? Does it make ATS members more enlightened or intelligent?

No. It perpetuates a disgusting and sordid story about an unfortunate child. It spreads fear, uncertainty and doubt.

One could categorize this story in many different ways. I perhaps, might view this as being better suited for the "Psychology & Metaphysics" Forum, because I'm thinking this child had the potential of having some serious Psychological issues later on in life, especially in the subject of Sex; had something actually happened.

Someone else, might view this as Breaking News, becuase of how unheard of it is. This is personally the first time I've EVER heard of a story like this.

I would argue that it makes Members of ATS a little bit more intellegent - it makes us aware of the kind of things, that we as humans, are capable of...even to our own Children.

What it spreads, is a light. A light on the issue of pedophilia, and just how screwed up we really all are.

Edit: To Remove misinterpretation.

- Carrot

[edit on 8/25/2008 by CA_Orot]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is most likely is a conspiracy in events like these. Look at how the system is handling child abuse. I have close ties to people who have been abused. Quite often the perpetrators go unpunished because of lack of rock solid evidence, fear by the victim, etc. A child's word against a parent. Money or position to persuade those who control the judicial system. Spouses protecting spouses believing it will all work out OK or lack of concern for a child. An endless list.

A few get what is coming but so much goes undetected. Why spend resources on children when it can be spent to make a few rich or dominate the world. And let's not forget if it isn't affecting someone then most of those someones really don't care.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ariana9

You have hit the nail on the head. Imo a similar group of wealthy power hungry men were involved in furthering Jon Benet Ramsey's fathers career and status at what cost. Why else with all the modern LE technology/training available today was this case a fumbled mess from the get go. Just getting a little too close to the big guys. Imo these powerful pedophile men exist within a vast network that reaches into our judicial system ensuring them of protection. If judges have to protect the big guys they must do the same for all or it might arouse too much suspicion.

BTW, imo, Mother, also, was a compliant contributor in the Ramsey case as it's been suggested there was evidence of prior abuse that had healed. Mothers are not above using their children to attain what ever it is they want be it wealth and power via some sicko wealthy man, drugs or sexual gratification. These guys seek out people they can manipulate and control. Unfortunately women/mothers/parents are willing to accommodate these men and will justify this behavior in a multitude of ways.

Maybe LE cannot do the job we desire when there are compliant mothers/parents. Cutting off the supply could go a long way towards decreasing numbers. Some women need to grow a brain and take charge of their own lives instead of using children as a means of acquiring and holding on to men.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
The voyeuristic rehashing of this story will victimize this poor child many times over.

As for attacking the OP, have you read many threads on ATS!? I supported my thesis with a few links and I never got personal.

OP, if you are offended, you have my deepest apologies. I frequently enjoy your posts but I just don't see the value to ATS in this one.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

My mistake, I must have misinterpreted your tone, I apologize. Its so darn hard on the internet to tell how people would be "talking"

Again, my apologies.

- Carrot

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

Here's a related theme to MK-ULTRA/CIA using children by the former head of FBI (in Los Angeles):

FBI head: "Children raised as wild animals & sex trafficked by Illuminati’s CIA / Temple of Set" www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Can you guys get off kosmicjacks back? He wasn't saying this story isn't important, but this forum is for alternative breaking news.

There is a reason why we have the Current Events forum... ya know... the one near the bottom...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

reply to post by _Phoenix_

You couldn't be more right. Some days I have to remind myself that so I don't go insane.

This story is sickening though, I kind of wish I didn't click on it as I just woke up and this is the first thing of the day I've read. That Richard's cockroach will get the justice he deserves in prison.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Okay I get your point wrong forum. This in no way excuses kosmicjack’s remark concerning voyeuristic rehashing. When I read about cases of sexual abuse of children I can assure you I am not being voyeuristic in any way and imo many other posters feel likewise and take offense at the implication. When I see articles of this nature I see it as an opportunity to speak for those who cannot. I lend support at survivor’s forums. Sadly many victims are so detrimentally impacted day-to-day life for them is challenge enough. Due to societies lack of compassion and distaste for this subject many victims feel alienated, ignored re-abused by a society that feels so disgusted and repulsed all they can do is clam up and look the other way kind of similar to what compliant parent’s do.

I understand the point you are trying to make concerning public disclosure and it’s effect on the child. Sadly I do not know any other way to bring this subject the focus and attention it so desperately needs. Some compassion, understanding and education on the part of society could go a long way towards healing. Suggesting this issue does not impact society and that dialogue concerning this matter is somehow voyeuristic is ludicrous and ignorant. Imo voyeuristic rehashing was not the intent of the thread, OP or anyone else contributing to this topic.

Maybe some do have voyeuristic tendencies and should not be clicking on threads of this nature. Is this the source of your annoyance? Is it that you feel this temptation is so great it should not be reported on in the fear of exciting pedophiles? Then maybe we should prohibit the temptation shoe stores offer as some guys have foot fetishes.

Are you not even willing to consider and discus how seriously this issue impacts society? As long as the women/men in your life were nurtured, loved and protected by their parents and family you should have nothing to worry about personally and I guess I understand your disinterest but what about your community, neighbors, teachers, doctors, boy scout leaders, priests, judges, political leaders---children they often do not live in your world. This issue impacts you in ways you cannot possibly perceive. In health/welfare costs alone as many of these children are put into state custody where upon they are often re-abused in foster care requiring more medical intervention quite possibly for the duration of this individual’s life. Not to mention the dysfunctional shell of a person this crime often leaves in its wake.

Maybe Mods should move/remove this thread if it is a cause of annoyance and discomfort. I would hate to see this subject matter diminished or become the object of voyeuristic fulfillment by anyone on this board.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Morningglory

Originally posted by DalairTheGreat
DISGUSTING JOKE REMOVED BY MOD, Thanks

The victimization of this child has already been reduced to a crass, pathetic attempt at a joke.

I'm in no way asserting that child abuse/pedophilia is not an important issue. There are threads on ATS about the conspiracies surrounding it. I'm just saying maybe we should avoid sensationalizing stories like this just to kill time on the web and that we should resist whipping our collective consciousness into a frenzy of suspicion about everyone. We have Geraldo Rivera and Nancy Grace for that, not ATS.

[edit on 25/8/2008 by kosmicjack]

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I agree with kosmicjack. To the people who are saying this is the "sickest story they have ever read", you people need to get out more. I've read and seen things FAR more twisted than this. That doesn't make this any less important, but at the same time, we shouldn't overreact and call the people in question the next Hitler.

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I do think the story is sick and I do think the people involved are monsters but sensational coverage of stories like this in the media acts over time and with constant exposure to normalize the deviant behavior within society. Study after study has proven that exposure to explicit or violent media does desensitize viewers.

Instead of focusing on the salacious details, the media should only report the harsh penalty for committing such a heinous act.

...And it's not Breaking Alternative News on ATS. Now, how the media are complicit in perpetuating child sexual abuse, that's a topic for ATS. Just not "breaking news".

[edit on 25/8/2008 by kosmicjack]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join