It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Government Coming!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
With the construction of the North American Union looming from the Bush administration, and all the other main continents merging together, our richest of the rich people of the world (BUILDERBERG) are forming a one world government, fashioned around the way China runs it's country. That means communism is coming to America! Soon we will have one world bank that controls all money, and one set of rules for all humanity. Throw the constitution out the window! Our freedom is at stake!! Population control is one of the world's main priorities! They are going to spread man made diseases across the world to reduce population! The world's poor people, sick people, and disabled people will be the main target, and then they will begin to sterilize criminals and their trouble making family members. We will be forced to have only one child per couple and face fines and jail time for violations. At this point, I embrace the end of times as predicted by the Mayans. 12-21-2012 is said to be the end of the world as we know it. Einstein warns of a pole shift, Nostradamus says a comet will impact the Earth, The Hopi indians see a great purification, and the Chinese "I CHING" all predict the end of days on 12-21-2012. With top world scientists and astrophysicists confirming the rise of natural disasters as the Mayans did, we can only hope that they are all wrong.... Look around!!! Earthquakes, Tsunami's, Tornado's, Hurricane's, Hail storms, Volcano's about to erupt, Global warming, drought, flooding..... It's all happening and ignorant people just keep blowing it off! Anybody living on any coastlines are dead meat!! It's not a matter of "IF", it's "WHEN?". The world government knows this and they need to wipe us out because there will not be enough room on the planet for the people left over after disaster strikes! This world's leaders are extremely corrupt, but I'm more worried about natural disasters than anything else. The Mayan calendar suddenly coming to an abrupt end has me scared to death!!! Go ahead and laugh and tell me I'm nuts, but you better make your peace with loved ones and God, if you believe in God. That's a whole different topic....... Ever wonder if religion was made up just to help keep the peace in society and give people something to hope for and believe in? It could possibly be the greatest scam in history! I hope not....

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21/8/2008 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Stop watching youtube videos,its not good for you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lethil

Well why is it not good for you?
Why is entertainment and educating yourself and learning not good for you?
That coming from a person who dribbles this rubbish?
"I want the world to burn into embers.I will destroy everything and everyone.Death will be a reward for what i have planned."

I think it would pay for you to watch some more youtube.
After taking your medication that is.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg

Originally posted by Lethil

Well why is it not good for you?
Why is entertainment and educating yourself and learning not good for you?
That coming from a person who dribbles this rubbish?
"I want the world to burn into embers.I will destroy everything and everyone.Death will be a reward for what i have planned."

I think it would pay for you to watch some more youtube.
After taking your medication that is.

I didnt dribble that rubbish...and i take no medication....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
If you are going to reference historical cultures predictions or individuals could you please provide links to this information so we can follow the path you took to come to your conclusions. If you don't, the general population here at ATS will consider it a random rant of sorts, and end any chance of some real debate.

Theories don't have to be proven but related sources of information can make theories plausable and worth debate then. I always like a good doom and gloom thread, but with no sources it's just doomed.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by doomsday2012

There can be no doubt that the potentiality for the implementation of a "New World Order" is real. Many components are in place or at least prepared to be implemented at the stroke of a pen.

However, you might want to consider this. These people NEED us to believe it is inevitable and acceptable. As long as we don't, they are, metaphorically speaking, trapped in a global courtroom, trying to convince their 'base' that this can work (already having convinced them it 'should' work).

The problem is, choice. The truth is no matter how they want to reinforce the meme that 'choice is an illusion' they fail. This 'imposed sense of futility' is the greatest of all lies. Choice is real, and if billions of people refuse to accept the 'choice' their leaders made, there can be no successful implementation of a 'NWO' style global market - which is their true goal. It's about wealth and power, not politics and ideology. I believe some of their top 'thinkers' are realizing it was a pipe dream, that you cannot 'force' a lasting perception based on lies on human beings. We are not, in the end of the analysis, the sheep they wish we were.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by Maxmars]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   
The government of the world is causing the recession we are in so that they have to come and save the day! They will say that they had no choice and this the new world order is the only way to fix things and we will all just be a bunch of braindead followers....

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by doomsday2012
The government of the world is causing the recession we are in so that they have to come and save the day! They will say that they had no choice and this the new world order is the only way to fix things and we will all just be a bunch of braindead followers....

But that's my point, isn't it? YOU won;t be a brain dead follower, I won't, my kids and friends (for the most part) won't.

It starts to add up you see. The establishment of the "NWO" is the ultimate 'tipping of their hand" showing us all the cards and allowing us to connect the dots. They really can't carry this out without a repressive regime to forcefully impose it. How long do you think that would last? I bet, less than decade, maybe significantly less.

In that time the best they could hope for is to be able to successfully hide after it was all over. You think they'll enjoy living like Karl Rove, wondering when the next 'citizen's arrest' is around the corner?

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

Originally posted by doomsday2012

But that's my point, isn't it? YOU won;t be a brain dead follower, I won't, my kids and friends (for the most part) won't.

It starts to add up you see. The establishment of the "NWO" is the ultimate 'tipping of their hand" showing us all the cards and allowing us to connect the dots. They really can't carry this out without a repressive regime to forcefully impose it. How long do you think that would last? I bet, less than decade, maybe significantly less.

In that time the best they could hope for is to be able to successfully hide after it was all over. You think they'll enjoy living like Karl Rove, wondering when the next 'citizen's arrest' is around the corner?

There are many things wrong with the world...not everything the OP mentioned,but alot.I tend to tell some friends etc...more so when i have had some beers then i go on a rant...even if there eyes glaze over and they think your talking crap,they do tend to rememeber the things i tell them which is all you can do.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

I hear you. I won't be a follower either, but it will probably get me killed. The problem I see is that there are a lot more followers in this world than there are leaders. I think that the majority of US citizens will crumble to them and do what they want. Prices are so out of sight that we won't have much of a choice but to do what they say. They're purposely destroying the economy so that we become broke and helpless... GUNS GUNS GUNS!! WE NEED TO STOCK UP ON MORE GUNS!!!

top topics

join