It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music and Brainwaves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
While feeling particularly down from a rather nasty accident I got into yesterday, I popped on some of my favorite music and was almost instantly cheered up.

Its been known for music to 'move' people, but is there a correlation between types of music and the listeners brainwaves? That could be what causes someone to 'like' or 'dislike' a particular type of music.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your accident, glad you're feeling better. I know from personal experience, especially prior to meditating I use music be Delerium and Conjure One to develop a theta brainwave pattern. It's actually something I read about here, when I find the thread I'll post it. This music helps me get "in the mood" so-to-speak for a successful and relaxing meditation.

Along the lines with what you're saying it is possible that the music simply recalled some positive memories, which overpowered the post-accident feeling.

As for Brain Waves, I recently read a university study about hyper brainwaves and how the spirit exists in these states. As for feeling relaxed, here's some information. www.200words-a-day.com... and an article about relaxing from a couple of years ago. www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Google the "solfeggio scale". There is a basic physics there, a correlation between sound and life which deserves people to be conscious of.

This, in our forgotten past, was probably part of common knowledge, but over time the occultists, perhaps with the complacency of populations and the favoured by the cycles of the ages, managed to take this knowledge underground.

So yes, there is a correlation there. And if you want to really experience it, wake up early and listen to the birds sing in dawn, and you will hear the physics of the universe...

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Some good posts on this, i concur that the music could of made you feel better by thinking of a better time and place and yea sorry to hear about the accident.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
However music can be used for programming for the NWO agenda, i did some research a while back on mind control and found a piece of paper on something called a audio slave and i don't mean the group, it talked about programming people i guess with music, with key words like Doc, Darth Vadar, and something about a freedom train.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Xilvius

Just here to post a link to another thread on ATS that got some praise about music and it's mystical effects on us.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope you enjoy!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The proper combination of audio patterns and frequencies will stimulate the cells of your body, either negatively or positively.
This is the simplest way I can describe it.

top topics

join