It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Humanitarian Plane Lands In Georgia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Randy Echo
It is not americans jobs to lay low or kiss anyones butt, we are country that trys to give freedom to people that want to be free from other people, in america if you want to leave you get on a plane, anywhere else you try and leave you cant, and if you do get away usually your family suffers for your escape, ie IRON CURTAIN

and just for those that would debate I am only referring to those countries that believe they own and control their people. The Iron Curtain countries.

I had a long post all typed out but to be honest I am sick and tired of teaching brainwashed patriotards. Screw it, whats the point? In reply to anything I say you would simply start waving the American flag screaming that we only defend freedom and we need to spread "democracy" to the world. At this point I would barf with disgust and lose further hope in our country.

Just a reminder, this site is about denying ignorance not promoting it.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Does not matter. We are flying our birds into a war zone. This is not good. We are asking for them to fire on us. Cheney is salivating right now.

Russians said that the ports were open. If they fire on US aircraft, how is this going to be the fault of the US? It isn't like we are going to be doing this is secret. They know we are going to be flying into that AO.

Again, we are imposing ourselves in the world, again! A strategist blunder to do such a thing, land planes in a war-zone. Asinine. The "humanitarian" guise is just that. We don't care. Our "interests" are imposing ourselves where/whenever we want. This is insane. Bush/Cheney are thumbing their nose at Russia, and for what! For Bush's "freedom's on the march!"? Crazy.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
lots of posturing on both sides. US has been doing it with some missile defense shield non-sense for years now. and lest we not for get, the Georgian president is what could be assumed as an American plant. Put him in office under the guise of a democratically oriented nation of a key geographic location and bingo, you are setting up the board. Putin knows what he is doing... unfortunately, if i was to imagine a chess game between Bush and Putin, i would have to give the nod to Putin.

If only i had this type of strategic planning in place when i was younger... i would have dominated my cousins at Risk.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Again, we are imposing ourselves in the world, again! A strategist blunder to do such a thing, land planes in a war-zone. Asinine. The "humanitarian" guise is just that. We don't care. Our "interests" are imposing ourselves where/whenever we want. This is insane. Bush/Cheney are thumbing their nose at Russia, and for what! For Bush's "freedom's on the march!"? Crazy.

And Russia isn't "imposing themselves in the world?"

Guess we should just turn our backs on everyone. Throw Georgia under the wheels of the bus; they aren't worth the time of day.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

Yeah but you must have forgotten that Georgia started this conflict...

I would agree with you if Russia tried to go into Ukraine, or other former Soviet states, but for me, Georgia is "getting what they deserve"...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join