It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain's Campaign is Actually Mocking Itself...[COMIC]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
McCain's Campaign is Actually Mocking Itself... [COMIC]

The power and efficacy of political cartoons just like this one has long been recognized. Readability and visual immediacy, it is quickly understood by a wide audience. The Modern World takes the essence of John McCain's campaign strategy and further distills it in 5 to 7 frames, telling a clear story of what is actually happening in way that is masterful, terse—and very influential.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The sad thing is that a lot of people don't realize these things without people telling them the truth. They just look at John Mccain and see a commercial of him showing a video of Obama and comparing him to a celebrity and they laugh and think it's funny. The stupidity of a lot of Americans is just overwhelming.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sandy123

Could not agree more...

Hope is a bad Thing???

Filling your tires to proper PSI is a bad idea?

and eating right and exercising???
-- I think the guy is common sense

we are the fattest nation except for maybe Tonga... I mean what other solution is there? Drugs? Surgery?

It has also been proven many a time that being over weight puts an individual in a high risk category for most none invasive organic illness!

Mccain is strong family line, VERY wealthy, very established and likely jaded...

I personally enjoy Obamas ideas because all three I mentioned are free, 100% free.
Also, these ideas do not inflate government, so you would think some fiscal conservatives would dig this stuff.

Gotta to be honest, I do like the optimism more then anything, because if you focus on crap, you get crap!

Ya I'm for Obama,,, you can call me what you like,, I'm tired of richer then god white dudes.... NOW; a very well to do man, but not EIGHT 00,000,000's RICH.

Anyhow its late

I will give you the address to my fire place to you can send any hate mail directly there!

join