It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I getting this error?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm trying to create a topic here on the questions and information board and it tells me that the topic that I created has been deemed too short and that it wants me to encourage discussion. Just how long do I have to make a post on this board? And if I don't know about a problem well enough I know the chances are that it has already been discussed but I don't know that but I don't like how it says that the topic that I made has been deemed too short, like, what am I to do, create filler for my posts to try to make it seem like I know what I'm talking about to promote discussion when I really don't?

The question I've been trying to ask here is a question asking about what has happened with my u2u's. Yet when I created these other topics the topic filter deemed them to be too short. So in the future will I have to go on making longer posts like this just so I can ask a question about something that I'm having trouble with just so I can ask the question?

Something doesn't seem quite right here.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I believe you're supposed to post here: ATS issues thread

link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

Well not trying to make fun but it seems to me you just posted your other question here

link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Check it out.

Should answer your questions about the U2U's.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Uh... that's good. Is there any way that I could save some of those damaged u2u's onto the new u2u system?

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I am copying and pasting the stuff I need into notepad.

Others may have better ideas, but that works out for me.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

That's what I was thinking of doing. I suppose I could save the u2u's as a firefox document.

Notepad would also do.

I was hoping that there would be a way in which we could move them onto the new system.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Please post your questions in the existing threads already referenced for that purpose.

Closed

top topics

join