It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Open your eyes, people. The government is putting rainbows in our water supply."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Just as a reminder i will like you to enjoy how far a
conspiracy theory can go...

www.todaysbigthing.com...

"Open your eyes, people. The government is putting rainbows in our water supply."

Have you guys heard anything about this?
Or maybe it is true..

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Oh man ...

Did no one bite because its' too obvious? Lol..

I see those when I spray water onto my garden to nurish it every time the Sun is shining. When Sun rays hit water mist, the water picks up the various spectrums of light, aka the visible rainbow, and we see it in the mist. It is NOT COMING OUT OF THE GROUND, NOR THE WATER, NOR DUE TO ANYTHING IN THE WATER, OR COMING OUT OF THE GROUND. THIS LADY IS FOOLISH.

If I spray mist water into a cloud in front of me for a moment, I can CATCH the rainbow with its light spectrum, I can catch that image with the naked eye within my small cloud of mist water moving toward my garden, you see.

Does this mean ANYTHING about the water? Not at all.. and you KNOW that I KNOW the Government is poisoning is with Fluoride in our teeth, toothpaste, and drinking water, that theyre poisoning us with aspartame in our diet drinks and for all diabetics, they're adding compounds that encourage diabetes to develop, so that they can kill the diabetic even faster via aspartame.

I know that they've added two H5N1 DNA-docking-mechanisms, for lack of a better term, out of three needed, in the new popular over the counter flu VACCINE (this is the 1st time we have OTC vaccine? suspicion should be natural..) called FLUMIST. If the Government makes a mandatory flu vaccine for avian flu, it too will just make us more susceptable to avian flu -- its a depopulation scheme like all the rest. Kill slowly in a million ways and nobody knows because everyone's dieing from something different. couple this with family genetic pre-dispositions to inherit particular syndromes and there you go, a built-in mask effect.

So .. yes .. rainbows are good .. and they're not being caused by poisons..

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
She talks alot like Linda Moulton Howe...

...and seems to have the same mindset that Howe has been sporting lately.

"I have never seen this before! Perhaps I should be extremely boring and restate the obvious over and over again...is that c2c I hear calling?"

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
"We as a nation have got to ask ourselves what the hell is going on".

Well, i'm sorry, crazy sprinkler lady, but the conspiracy is bigger than you think. There's friggin' rainbows everywhere, not just in the states. It's a global rainbow conspiracy to make pretty colours appear everytime you water your garden! Scary, i know.

Thanks for the laugh, op!

top topics

join