It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright blue light in the night sky

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Is it just me or are practically all of the replies in this thread from the same user with way too much time on their hands?

I think the mods need to close this down. I may be wrong...?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

looking through the replies they all seem to be from different users, my post is the first one i have ever posted and joined this site just to share my experience. As this thread is linked to what happend to me I would very much like to see it stay open

Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
www.examiner.com...

This is exactly what i saw this morning

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Thech1mp

i am not completely sure if i saw what you say you were witnewssing but i saw something that might be similar, it goes like this; i was driving home from port arthur tx, i was almost to baytown, tx and was travelling west on business 146. i was wide awke at this time as i was dinking a rockstar, all of a sudden out of nowhere i saw a bright b lue flash of light above me in the sky. out of the flash of light came a hot red colored object, it went in a very straight linear path across the sky. after the red object and quite close behind it came a very bright, very blue streak and it it just disappeared into the sky. i am about 5 foot eleven inches tall, if i were to hold my arm at full stretch toward the sky and use my fingers to gauge how long and wide this object was it would be this; thee light burst was about a one inch in size if i used my thumb and pointer finger to measure it. the red object i saw come out of it was about 3/4 of an inch when using the same method. the streak that came after the red object was about the same width as the red objects size and was about a foot in length when using my fully stretched arms to measure its size. so here it is, at 7:09 am on october 23, 2011 in baytown, tx travelling west on bus. 146 i saw a flash of blue light, a red object came streaking out of the flash travelling east to west in a straight line with a bright blue streak behind it, it disappeared into the sky after travelling about one foot at arms length. if you have seen something similar in the area or other areas i would like to hear about it so please share.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I just experienced this about an hour ago. It kind of shook my reality. Like someone else said, I was waiting on the thunder for a while and it just never came. The weather is calm. I'm baffled. The sky (the ENTIRE sky it seemed like, not just an area) lit up, blue as day. This lasted like 2-3 seconds. Trying to process.

edit: I am sitting near a window facing west, in Detroit MI
edit on 22-1-2012 by xinnerg because: more info

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xinnerg

I was in Detroit, MI as well when the same thing happened to me! It was the end of December of 2015. I was there for one week. While driving on the highway, the entire sky gets lit up with a bright blue color. It was midnight, and for a few seconds it seemed like daytime but with a blue color tone to it. During the 2-3 seconds this was happening, I looked to my right and noticed a very faint orb shape in all of the blue. After the light disappeared, I was waiting to hear some type of noise...but nothing came.

Initially I believed it was thunder and lightning, but after 2 seconds it was still such a clear blue so then my mind started freaking out lol. Me and my friends were losing it on what just happened. Are there still no explanations for this??
edit on 7-5-2016 by spamdubdub22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2016 by spamdubdub22 because: forgot to mention something

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join