It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it with 1991.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hi folks,

The last few years i am reading about conspiracies and para(ab)normal events and other strange stuff that is occuring in our world. It intrests me and i belief that a lot of this stuff is BS but on the other hand a lot must have some truth in it.

In 1991 I had a emotional breakdown that appeared to come from out nowhere. I was taking a shower and had to cry for no reason. From that moment on i became a more sensitive and emotional person. It was as if i opened up.

While reading stuff about conspiracies ect. i noticed that some stange things happened in that same year 1991. David Icke had his Jezus experiance commingout of nowhere....Bush needed to tell about his upcomming New Reich. And there are more of such drastic events that happened to people or other things.

My question is if anybody know more about this or can relate to this. Because 2012 seems to be important as a year, it took 1991 twenty-one years to get there. Could 1991 be the year of the birth of the anti-christ maybe or of Christ? I don't know, i am just thinking out laud.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Soundgarden released Badmotorfinger in 1991. Great CD.

join