It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found this on MUFON's reporting...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
11960_submitter_file1__NightShot.wmv

Here is the article from MUFON

The part I cut out was watching it approach less than 2/10 mile east of me. it appeared as a amber solid light approaching and then it started to blink. It slowly came west and I thought it would go down neighbors yard like most do. I could tell it was watching me, because it drifted past the telephone pole on my side of the road, and I knew it was going to check me out. It came within 100 feet? and was above my creek maybe 75 feet hovered. I was scared and watched it through viewfinder of camera. I watched as it turn on light to show a seperation of windows and then it turned on a whole light that was contained within. I kept my other eye closed, because I was so focused on trying to get steady shot, and was terrified at first. I then felt like it just wanted me to know that he was taking my picture too and a feeling of love overtook my fear. It drifted down my creek and went behind my sycamore tree and I lost him for awhile. Can you see where it shows a division of lights before it turns to solid light? My first instinct is, it was a disc. I really don't know. I just felt love emitting, after the fear subsided. This is not the first time it visited me. It appeared as a amber ball that circled my pine tree and got so excited that it scared me and I mentally told him to back off. The blinking light was all I could see for awhile. If I was to guess, I would say 25 to 30 diameter. Not really sure. I may be late answering questions till week-end. Another issue I had was, I was thinking it was possible this thing changed while observing me. My ears were popping and plugged feeling like when barometric pressure changes. My hair was static feeling. The first time I saw it, my camera got static while filming and I had lines in looking through viewfiner. I don't think it showed up on film.My low battery signal came on but I was on AC, my setting of infinity changed. It might have been coincidence.

I'm just spreading the awareness...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I've seen the exacts same thing quite a few times but i dont own a video camera. Actually its not just my self its my whole family and my girlfriend and her sister, we've seen them quite a few times. Just a few days ago we saw one move out of the way of a plane... which means they are flying at relatively low altitudes compared to how far away they appear. Look up the starlike ufo's thread. Theres no doubt that several people are seeing satalites but many have withnessed things that look just like that.

new topics

join