It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

changing titles/disambiguation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Hi all! I've been trying to maintain the wiki article for the just-beginning ATS-sponsored game whatistheconspiracy. I would like at this point to change the name of the article from Game:whatistheconspiracy to (probably - I'm trying to get input from other players) "What is the Conspiracy (Game)" and also add a spinoff article covering the pregame exercises called "What is the Conspiracy (Pregame)".

My questions are:

1) is this cool? Am I allowed?

2) how do I go about doing so if it is cool?

3) is there a way to keep Game:whatistheconspiracy as a disambiguation page perhaps, so that links that people already have in their signatures or in posts won't become dead links?

Thanks!
americandingbat

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Ill change some titles so that page gets some redirects, but i think all of the game can be kept to one article, no point having two articles for one thing.

o, and I'm back my fellow TinWiki Tyrants - Fox

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Right Ive just created whatistheconspiracy and made a redirect to that so it will have x2 the chances of being seen on searches and it has two pages to it now...technically although one page does just link to the other.

Fox

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Thanks Fox!

Any chance of getting the page taken out of "Fix" category?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ill remove the fix category now, but if it falls down again -- it will have to be put on, nice editing on it by the way -- its looking great

Fox

new topics

top topics

join