It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel, U.S. Exacting Date Of Attack On Iran

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Man, if Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, somebody should sell them some quick!
The only thing that will deter the US and Israel from attacking anyone is whether or not they have nuclear weapons.

So, hurry up Russia, get your launchers over there and lets get this stalemate started. Seems like the only option for peace is to make sure Israel wouldn't dare touch them.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Scurvy

You can call Israeli government a lot of things (some sadly true) but religious fanatics?
General information: modern (20th century) Zionist movement has no connection to religious issues. It is a political national movement in essence. It had quarreled with majority of Judaism followers for decades - majority of 20th century actually, even assassinated its representative. There is now a religious Zionist movement ,but it is a minority (9 mandates out of 120) and currently in opposition.
Out of 26 (maybe even more as we speak, they multiply by division here) ministers, 4 (maybe 5, not sure) are religious. And the most important position is ministry of tourism. Hardly a war starting seat. PM ,vise PM are secular. I am not saying it is good or bad. I am just clarifying the situation. Iranian people can sleep peacefully knowing that no attack will come due to religious consideration, only a political ones. Big relief, i guess, but it is still much more predictable then relying on someone's hopes for last imam (or Messiah or 2012 or whatever).
The Godfather of Conspiracy -
I meant Iranian leader coming out and saying : Iran is a peaceful country and will never attack that satanic Zionist entity/regime first, only if those evil doers will attack Iran they will be wiped out of the map/face of time/geographical position/other creative descriptions.
Naturally any country can and should strike back if attacked.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What I do in this, is look at countries as kids in school, America is the uptight jock, N.Korea is the guy who comes to school with a gun everyday and never talks....so on you can figure the other countries out, But the middle east will has always has been fighting there two little kids fighting about what colour the fence is, or whos fence it is. I say they probably will fight but it happens frequently. Iran will always be a threat, because anyone who doesn't like america or is not a "Democracy".

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Right everybody, this is a serious question and I need some proper advice please.

Sorry if this is off topic but I am travelling to Egypt in mid October for 2 weeks.

Am I going to be safe as it's next to Israel etc.? Oh, I'm going to Luxor so a bit south of Cairo.

I am worried that there may be some nuclear fallout or no flights back home (the UK) due to outbreak of war .......

What do you all think with the famous timing question of Iran being attacked?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Hey, have a good trip. Dress lightly as the weather will be very warm and sunny. Prevailing winds are from the southwest or west. You should be safe and up-wind from any atmospheric debris in case all heck breaks loose while on your trip.

Egypt wants no part of Israel. Been there, done that, with less than satisfactory results. (Humiliation)

Take lots of pictures.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Godfather, Pluckynoonez, Scurvy:

Thank you for your posts! Makes me feel that there's some common sense left in this world !

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread379152/pg3#pid4761810]post by

This a conspiracy site ..you get some info but not all...but at least you can make an informed descision...sort of!!...but ultimatley..the descision is yours!!

Personally ...no way would I go to one of them countries...far too much instabilty there..!!

Too much to see in the UK I think!!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Minkey,
these types of threads just give most of us an opportunity to play arm chair quarterback. We could be debating who is going to win the next superbowl and why, and there may even be some convincing reasons, but as far as any of us being geopolitical experts....well...consider the sources.

The U.S. department of blah blah will let you know if there is a travel advisory or not before you leave. They will be a bit more informed than us arm chair generals. Enjoy your trip.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
THERE WILL BE NO WAR AGAINST IRAN.

Russian and Chinese interests are too high in the region at the moment. A lot of bankers stand to lose too much money including some such as the Rothschilds. At the bildeberg meeting earlier in Turkey this year, the US and Israel were both categorically told that war was off the table, the financiers want to pursue the ''Green'' cause where they believe they will make much more money and further their global control. All we are seeing is muscle flexing from two countries that were hurt in their warmongering pride. So dont worry folks. I understand why ATS is blamed for deoression in some, articles like these can do that, but that just the point isnt it?

over and out. Peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Maybe not by the US, but Israel is a whole different ball game. If Israel thinks the rest of the world (including the US) is just going sit idly by while Iran gets the bomb, they will attack regardless. I promise you. Israel is not ever going to let another holocaust happen period. They will take matters into their own hands if they think their very survival is threatened and there is nothing anyone including the US can do about it.

Too many people on here want to act like an attack on Iran would be like Iraq with troop occupation and regime change and all that. The US isnt going to do anything. This is going to be Israel and Iran.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

THERE WILL BE NO WAR AGAINST IRAN.

Russian and Chinese interests are too high in the region at the moment. A lot of bankers stand to lose too much money including some such as the Rothschilds. At the bildeberg meeting earlier in Turkey this year, the US and Israel were both categorically told that war was off the table, the financiers want to pursue the ''Green'' cause where they believe they will make much more money and further their global control. All we are seeing is muscle flexing from two countries that were hurt in their warmongering pride. So dont worry folks. I understand why ATS is blamed for deoression in some, articles like these can do that, but that just the point isnt it?

over and out. Peace.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I don't want to get biblical on you guys but this could fulfill the prophecy about Damascus ....

(Isaiah 17:1 ESV) An oracle concerning Damascus. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.

If the the Syrians launch an attack while all this is going down with Iran and use something like nerve gas ... Israel will go nuclear, this whole thing could really spiral out of control in a big hurry.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

WOW, Thanks for that! It was very informative!

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Dont Sleep On Barack people. He has openly stated that he still views Iran as a "threat" source_
www.presstv.ir... id=61626§ionid=351020104

and states that a military action against Iran is still an option. Israel will attack Iran right in time for the election so when Barack gets into power with his vast support domestically and internationally he will perceed in attacking Iran. Bush and Cheney are far too low in the polls to attack Iran. Another Source on how we almost had another Gulf of tonkin

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky
Man, if Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, somebody should sell them some quick!
The only thing that will deter the US and Israel from attacking anyone is whether or not they have nuclear weapons.

So, hurry up Russia, get your launchers over there and lets get this stalemate started. Seems like the only option for peace is to make sure Israel wouldn't dare touch them.

Already done - Sunburn was tested about a week ago.

The Jerusalem Post article is a lie - never ever trust that publication - no carriers have been dispatched.

War with Iran will mean collapse of US economy. Period.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by itguysrule

Very smart post.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

So what's that make America? The ring leader who walks around with a bunch of henchmen demanding everyone's oil... oops I mean lunch money.

I guess Israel is it's pesky little brother. He likes to stir up #, but when things go bad he runs home to big bro.

And Iran is the kid everyone is picking on and backing into a corner these days then...?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join