It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Military Infiltrate U.S. Border & Hold U.S. Border Agent At Gunpoint

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarBow
Hmmm. Isn't sending troops into a foreign country an open act of war?
Wonder what the official response will be. I mean, Mexico does have oil. We can't have an oil producing country instigating violence now can we?

Just think of all the illegals already in our country now getting free medical at our hospitals... go to a Wendy's in Vegas... the staff ONLY speak Mexican and most can't even understand your order... ( a pet peeve) but I bet this is not the only place...

If we declare Oil War on Mexico we are already flooded with insurgents

Recently there was a protest about new immigration laws... the illegals were upset... even at my daughters school the kids were in favor of keeping them..

There was an organized protest... it was peaceful.. but the protest was for keeping illegals here and giving them status..

If they were all so gung ho about becoming American than WHY did the organizers allow THIS

To be sure there was outrage... and this one act did them more harm than good and they pulled them the next day and flew American flags...

But WHY didn't we shoot them right then and there or at least wrap them in their flag and send them home?

What an insult protesting to stay in America flying the Mexican flag...

Now we have Mexican Military on our soil?

Mexicans Protest Las Vegas Meeting
Marchers Carrying Mexican Flags Cry "Racism" -- Again

Challenging America
In a demonstration that would land Americans in jail in Mexico, some 100 protesters carrying Mexican flags are demonstrating against a meeting called to unite forces against illegal immigration. Photo at left was taken at about 12:45 pm Pacific on Sunday, May 29.
Immigration insanity: Mexicans protest, U.S. just sits there

www.americanpatrol.com...

Meanwhile Haliburton sucks up money at the expense of our troops...

Halliburton, and Dick Cheney, are killing our troops
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Iraqi government expected to have $79 billion surplus while YOU shell out at the Pumps
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the government wants to give control of our ports to the Arabs
Delaying of Dubai Port Deal Brings Port Authority Grief
www.nytimes.com...

And what do we do? Sit around at our computer in chat rooms and forums and bitch about it

:shk:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ariana9

Racist comments are not tolerated on ATS. You can give your point of view without using such language.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I find it funny that anyone can believe that all the security measures that have been taken in the name of the "war on terror" have anything to do with anything but controlling citizens. Do they not read about these events at the border? If there was a real threat from the outside, events like this wouldn't be possible, because our borders would be the first thing we would secure. Obviously.

A notable event, both in light of the threat of the drug cartels, and in light of the perspective it gives to the security that so many are happy to give up their freedoms for.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Seems the scene was the same in Dallas Texas Schools...

www.dallasnews.com...

Whittier area students from Pioneer, California and Whittier high schools walked out of classes to protest the proposed federal immigration bill March 27, 2006. The protestors put up the Mexican flag over the American flag flying upside down at Montebello High. (Leo Jarzomb/Staff photo)

michellemalkin.com...

[edit on 7-8-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436 Our So Called Government Has Been Bought And Paid For Brother ! Our Border Patrol Have Their Hands Tied . They Are Out Gunned , Under Equipped , Under Staffed And Are Afraid To Even Shoot Back At The Shooters That Fire On Them From Across The Border All The Time . (You Wont Hear About That Either From The Dog And Pony Media Flunkies) .Because They Are Afraid Of Being Imprisoned By Our Government For Doing So .Ever Hear About Agents Compian And Ramos ? . The Only Way To Really Secure This Country Is Going To Be For All Militias To Go And Do What Needs To Be Done , Because It Sure As Hell Wont Be Done By Our Idiots In The Senate , Congress , White House . Any Incursion By Any Foreign Military Into Our Country Is An Act Of War Period ! They Have Done It Over And Over And Now They Are Threatening Our Border Patrol With Weapons On The Agents Post ? What The Hell More Reason Do WE Need To Start Shooting To Kill These Invaders ? They Are Testing The Waters Friends . They Get Bolder And Bolder Every Time They Cross Our Lines . They Aren't Just Smuggling Drugs And Illegal Workers . They Are Smuggling Terrorist Agents And Weaponry For These Same Terrorist's . Don't Think For A Minute That They Aren't ! They Have Been For Years .And That's Straight From A Smugglers Own Mouth "FACT" !! The Border Should Be Manned By The Marines And Army And Treated As A Military Zone . Plain And Simple . I'll Guarantee You One Thing , If Some Of our Military Conducted The Same Incursions Into Mexico There Would Be Hell To Pay ! And Ol Retard Bush Would Be Kissing More Mexican Presidents Ass More Than He Already Does . Either Way It's Gotta Stop And Stop Now !

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
A border is a border only if someone is willing to defend it. As we can now see, there is no longer a border between Mexico and the U.S., only a buffer zone. It's fuzzy and getting fuzzier. This incrementalism is all part of the gradual conditioning of the population to accept the idea of the North American Union.

Step 1 is to train your boder gaurds to accept the presense of foreign troops.
Step 2 is to get foreign troops to feel comfortable on our soil.
You get the idea...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I didn't say anything racist. I used a slang term that has nothing to do with race. It's about legality, not race.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CO Vet

Wonder when we're gonna finally have a firefight between our agents and the Mexican military protecting the drugrunners and illegal smugglers?

Already happen...

The boarder patrol agents who shot at the Illigal SCUM, are now serving a sentence in a US prision...

This is one sick world...

The US should declare WAR on Mexico...
The US could have a voulunter-Citizen army, and would DESTROY mexico within the hour...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Thank god, those mexician soldiers didn't pull that with U.S. Marines an U.S. Army soldiers. They would have a new found out look on life, after looking down the barrel of a M-16 A2/A4 or a M-4 Carbine.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
[edit on 7-8-2008 by Republican08]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

Big talk from the guy with no gun in his face who has to follow a rules of engagement. Yes Im slamming, yes I know its rude but oh well.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
We should give the US Army the order Ready Aim Fire

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLT1985
We should give the US Army the order Ready Aim Fire

Wouldn't even need to pay for the army to do it.
Could easily get enough people to do it for free.

If they got a get out of jail free card.
They would even pay for there own bullets.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarBow

Haha. I love it. I thought the same thing. Sounds like an invasion to me. Though hey the gov too busy spying on its own citizens to be able to actually care.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i am a VERY pro-open borders kind of guy. I am a white male living less than 2 hours from the border. my wife is hispanic, and she wants the borders shut down tight, with armed guard. she is slowly winning me over.

first, on topic with the OP...we must be careful in thinking we know who these men were. It is VERY ambiguous, with soldiers sometimes moonlighting with the cartels paramilitary.

Consider this article:

www.newsmax.com...

Los Zetas, a notorious Gulf cartel hit squad formed by elite Mexican army deserters, is making an audacious pitch for new recruits by appealing to soldiers and other deserters from the Mexican army.

The bizarre recruiting campaign promises good pay, free food, medical care, cars, and even loans to army soldiers and defectors who join the ruthless drug cartel's elite band of hit men.

The group, which publically taunts the Mexican military with phone numbers for job seekers on large banners, has been instrumental in the nearly 100,000 desertions that have taken place in the past eight years.

Outrageous as it sounds, the cartel’s brash appeal is working. Many defectors who find it almost impossible to get legitimate employment without revealing their status as deserters, along with poorer Mexicans who can’t find work, are taking to the offer.

Cartels have long been known for showy displays designed to gain public support. Along the violence-savaged U.S.-Mexico border, and in other parts of the region where Mexico's fight against traffickers resembles a real war, the message is being received. Just 17 months after President Felipe Calderón ordered the army into drug hotspots, the smugglers have succeeded in traumatized Mexicans by creating confusion among civilians and the authorities.

It is very likely that these mlitary were from the drug cartel, and they were trying to terrorize a locality for a specific purpose.

I konw lots of hispanics, many of them from Mexico (both legally and illegally, i would suspect). great, great people in general (suffering from the same personality issues that you see among all humans). There is no reason for any prejudice, as it is a wonderful culture that i have embraced whole heartedly (as has my family).

Having said this, we MUST get our border sealed up. If not, this is what we can look forward to continuing:

www.immigrationshumancost.org...

www.ice.gov...

One day i hope that our borders can open and we can be free with the Mexican nation. But they have a long way to go at taming their people.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
what most people don't know is that the militant wing of any drug cartel, either in mexico, afghanistan, colombia or any place that has a drug problem, is made of elite military deserters. Keep in mind, anyone can get a military uniform, there are sites online where anyone could buy full american digital bdu including hat and vest, and rank designations for both and division patches. These deserters could simply use their uniforms simply to have that little blanket of protection in case they get pulled over by mexican regulars. They know regulars wont fire on them.
Keep in mind that president Calderon has gone down on these traffickers, so much that they have resorted to killing civilians and executing police officers who have the b*lls to say enough is enough. That's what people don't get, that's what morons like Lou Dobbs don't get when they don't realize the efforts and sacrifices made by people down there. People don't realize how hard it is to undo 60 years of continual, one party, corrupt rule. People just simply don't know the background on these issues, so it's just simple to point the finger at the mexican government and just blame them for all the ills while we're the main consumer of these illegal drugs.

edit-typo

[edit on 8-8-2008 by Daedalus24]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CO Vet

You need to have been down there to understand this. I doubt this was a drug thing. There are honest to God NO FENCES in parts of that hell hole. Without GPS or knowing the land you can get lost very easy. I know that our guys have crossed over on accident before. No biggie. It is the ones that fire on Border Patrol that you should be pissed off about.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rook1545
reply to post by CO Vet

Not that this is a good thing, but when the news agencies put out a story about the letter agencies running ops in places like Iran and Syria, it is a good thing. I must be missing something here. When the US does it, it is all good, when someone else does it, we scream bloody murder from the mountaintops? I am not saying either is a good thing, but if you are going to support one nation doing it, you can't really decry another for the same thing.

Iran is supplying munitions too Iraqi insurgents who are using them to kill US troops and TONS of Iraqi citizens. Mexico is invading a neighboring country who isn't doing anything to hurt them. If anything, Mexico is benefiting from having us as a neighbor. The situations are entirely different.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

exactly those guys were not military, they imposters paid by drug dealers. it happends all the time they use many disguise such as cops and even priest.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus24
Keep in mind, anyone can get a military uniform, there are sites online where anyone could by full american digital bdu including hat and vest, and rank designations for both and division patches.

Heck with all that... anyone with any REAL money can just rent a military... just google Mercenary for Hire

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join