It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PLEASE, Help Us....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I'm very open to the idea that Indigo Children, Contactees and possibly "Alien-Lifeforms" themselves, post on ATS...

This is a long shot... but;

I request, PLEASE, Help Us...

Please contact "home" for an incoming...
Then and ONLY then will the world unite as one power to help each-other.

We no longer should stand divided..

With all the talks of War with IRAN, which will DEVASTATE the planet as we know it with various new wars and oil surplus...

I know if a huge fly by event occurred, people would stop talking and inciting WAR...

We would then realize we are NOT alone.. and we need to be One Planet. One Race... HUMAN! Not White, Black, Hispanic... no.

This might come off as babbling.. but this would solve a lot of the worlds problem. If not solve...just make us realize human priority. Survival and Love.

Please?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
BE advised i am not a star child or GFL!

I commend you for boldly asking for help today, and i think that your part of the solution and not the problem.

assuming they are watching us intently at this point, id rather have them fly over the middle east as well. it seems to me that if the middle east was able to come together and have something test their religious "my gods bigger than your god" ways then something could really reshape their ways.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex

With all the talks of War with IRAN, which will DEVASTATE the planet as we know it with various new wars and oil surplus...

All talks, that's all it is. Calm yourself. And the planet has been devastated already, due to Humans raping it, not a war. If anything a war that your mind is thinking of will rid Humans from the planet, then in time, the planet will grow back to what it was.

You see, you worry for the planet, yet you don't realize that Man is the problem and always has been. So if Advanced Lifeforms have surpassed us in intelligence and technology, the reason, I believe, they'll "save" us, is to preserve the planet since it can sustain life, not the human race. We cause more problems then we solve.

[edit on 6-8-2008 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Humanity is in a rut. We're currently experiencing a severe lack of progress. This isn't the way things are supposed to be, but it was a chance we all took. We're 'stuck in a loop', but it won't go on forever. There are safeguards in place. Most of us are hoping that we'll make it past the end of the cycle without destroying civilization again, but if it happens, oh well. Just as long as I get a nice long break in between the start of the next cycle, because frankly I'm tired of this place. It's a prison.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Please..a fly over won't do squat. The elite and powers that be would just twist it somehow to their benefit or say that Bin Laden is on the ship and it's really a secret Iranian craft and Iran must be punished for flying over our air space and then they'd nuke Iran anyway. Don't you understand nothing will stop these sick twisted evil creatures who rule the world right now. The only thing that would stop it is a direct intervention. The Andromedans coming down and abducting and murdering all of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and every member of the Trilateral, Bilderburg, Illuminati etc however that won't do much either because for every evil and greedy person in this world there's 10 more right behind him waiting in the flanks to take over. As soon as there's a power vaccuum anywhere it's only history repeating itself that there'll be new fresh blood to take over. It's just the nature of the human being.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
Humanity is in a rut. We're currently experiencing a severe lack of progress. This isn't the way things are supposed to be, but it was a chance we all took. We're 'stuck in a loop', but it won't go on forever. There are safeguards in place. Most of us are hoping that we'll make it past the end of the cycle without destroying civilization again, but if it happens, oh well. Just as long as I get a nice long break in between the start of the next cycle, because frankly I'm tired of this place. It's a prison.

Personally I don't think it's in a rut, I think it's going exactly as planned. You see you have to first plumb the depths of darkness in order to truly understand and experience the light and thus I think that this is the way that it was planned out from the start. Plus with Kurzweil's 'singularity' and such coming soon I'll just upload myself outa this hell hole anyway.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Only when mankind is united against a common enemy will we ever really experience any true peace.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fulcrum29
The Andromedans coming down and abducting and murdering all of the Rockefellers and Rothschilds and every member of the Trilateral, Bilderburg, Illuminati etc

I have no idea who the Andromedans are. Anyway, Advanced Life is just that, Advanced, your thoughts of murder are Human thoughts, since we see it around us. Advanced Lifeforms, I believe, would have far surpassed what you wish will happen. Barbaric thinking is something the Human race needs to surpass to sustain itself, our worst enemies is our own race, yet we want to believe another race will save us. Doesn't that sound odd to you?

Edit, how can we accept an ET race when we cannot even accept our own from other parts of Earth?

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fulcrum29
Personally I don't think it's in a rut, I think it's going exactly as planned. You see you have to first plumb the depths of darkness in order to truly understand and experience the light and thus I think that this is the way that it was planned out from the start. Plus with Kurzweil's 'singularity' and such coming soon I'll just upload myself outa this hell hole anyway.

Yeah you're probably right. It's not like we didn't see this coming. It's just that it's been dragging on for so long and everything seems to be repeating. I feel we should be evolving faster than this. It's disheartening when you see things which could be changed for the better, but don't have the means.

The technological singularity is probably the most likely scenario for our next evolution, simply due to it's "believability". No need for alien intervention, although I wouldn't mind that either. Some excitement would be a nice change from this incredibly boring and mundane existence.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kruel
I feel we should be evolving faster than this. I

In the 60 to 80 years a human lives, you do not see evolution. It takes hundreds of thousands to millions of years.

That goes for everything. Especially mentality.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Well, I disagree on these points:

1. Humans are not a problem on the planet. Sure, we consume stuff and and do all kinds of things that appear to be bad for everyone. But that is natural... it is how the multiverse functions.

2. Aliens WILL not help us. They are CAUSING the problems (if they exist at all). If they do exist then I think there is more then enough circumstantial evidence to infer "they" have manipulated our history, religions, genetics, psyche and probably a lot more throughout the millenia.

3. The ONLY action that we can take to correct the "perceived" issues as noted in the OP is for people to take responsibility for their actions. Actions include what they think, how they dress, what they eat, how they take care of their physiological and psychological self, how they treat others, who they elect for their leaders, taking an active role in the checks & balances of their governments and leaders, minding their own business and not telling other people how to live their lives, and a host of other utilitarian personal actions.

There won't be any help.... wake up. When God/Jesus/Mahdi/Aliens/whatever "return" they won't be any of those things that prophets/mystics/self-proclaimed-gurus/channelers/others have tried to make people believe.... it will be a big rock in the sky that will destroy most life on the planet. That is the second coming of God! A big natural cyclic event that will totally decimate this planet ..... so all you people that think that "humans" are the problem with the planet will get your wish. Most of the population of earth will be wiped out and what's left will be scratching out an existence in the ashes of what was once a great (if somewhat flawed) civilization.

Happy days,

-Euclid

[edit on 6-8-2008 by euclid]

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
As I said, I believe Advanced Life would want to preserve the planet due to the fact it can sustain life.

Humans are the problem, take a look around and prove me wrong. And you state Humans have to take responsibility, which I do agree, because they are the problem.

And I would love to see this evidence of Aliens causing the problems. Considering there's no evidence of Advanced Life. Aside from hearsay from Humans, the causers of problems amongst one another, be it war or disinfo, we cause harm to ourselves more then anything else.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I said "circumstantial evidence" and there is an abundance of it. It's all there in history and religion; in the UFO phenomena that people witness that cannot be explained by conventional means, by the various people who some call "whistle blowers". As I said it is circumstantial evidence.... but even circumstantial evidence can convict in a court of law as long as it provides reasonable doubt. And as far as I'm concerned there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to support the hypothesis that some intelligence has interefered with this planet. Here is just one post. If you search the net you can find a plethora of information.

From TopSecretArea's thread:
Why do many claime that there is no evidence at all?

What this is can be discussed, is it an alien? Is it some sort of ancient human? Or a person wearing a mask?

Other images..

Go do a few years of research and some soul-searching introspection, I did; then let me know what you think.

-Euclid

Originally posted by Tomis_Nexis
As I said, I believe Advanced Life would want to preserve the planet due to the fact it can sustain life.

Humans are the problem, take a look around and prove me wrong. And you state Humans have to take responsibility, which I do agree, because they are the problem.

And I would love to see this evidence of Aliens causing the problems. Considering there's no evidence of Advanced Life. Aside from hearsay from Humans, the causers of problems amongst one another, be it war or disinfo, we cause harm to ourselves more then anything else.

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Re-reading your post below.... I have to note that it seems you are very anti-human.

Why are you so anti-human? I mean don't take me wrong I have slight Nietzscheian tendencies and it wouldn't be a bad thing to see all the stupid people in the world dead.... and only the smart live.... but I'm not anti-human.

-Euclid

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by euclid

Why would you post a picture that has been already been examined and shown to be nothing more than a carving of a vase? It's the continuous rehashing of false information that puts ufology in the realm of fantasy.

www.catchpenny.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You’re entitled to your distorted opinion of reality. I can see your one of those with myopic analysis skills that doesn't really look at all sides of an issue or the totality of available data. Stay asleep. Contact me in a few years when you've done some research. Until then I'm done with you.

-Euclid

Originally posted by Spacetimefabric
reply to post by euclid

Why would you post a picture that has been already been examined and shown to be nothing more than a carving of a vase? It's the continuous rehashing of false information that puts ufology in the realm of fantasy.

www.catchpenny.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What makes you think you ARENT being helped?

Would you even recognize help if you seen it?

Would you 'change' and become 'better' people if helped? Would the help even matter?

What if thing would be alot worse without the help you are already getting?

Your OP brings up alot of questions, questions you should be asking yourselves...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by euclid
I said "circumstantial evidence" and there is an abundance of it. It's all there in history and religion; in the UFO phenomena that people witness that cannot be explained by conventional means, by the various people who some call "whistle blowers". As I said it is circumstantial evidence.... but even circumstantial evidence can convict in a court of law as long as it provides reasonable doubt. And as far as I'm concerned there is a lot of circumstantial evidence to support the hypothesis that some intelligence has interefered with this planet. Here is just one post. If you search the net you can find a plethora of information.

From TopSecretArea's thread:
Why do many claime that there is no evidence at all?

What this is can be discussed, is it an alien? Is it some sort of ancient human? Or a person wearing a mask?

Other images..

Go do a few years of research and some soul-searching introspection, I did; then let me know what you think.

-Euclid

I could have sworn those photos of the helicopter and George Jetson hover craft in the egyptian hieroglyphs were proven to be fake/doctored. Can anyone confirm this?

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Fulcrum29

Most of them have been discussed here, but I can't remember what the thread is. I think some of it was doctored, some of it was faked, and some of it was (possibly intendedly) minsunderstood,

As for humans, we're still a bunch of kids without any adults to help us figure things out.
Aliens, if there are any out there watching us, won't come around until we start getting a handle on ourselves. Why? Look at forums like this, and think of what would happen if aliens came around and pushed us ahead a century or two in tech. Aside from the shock, we'd probably either turn against them, or have some serious problems adjusting.
Want proof? Look at some of the posts on this thread. People want aliens to solve their problems. How does that usually work out?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join