It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond the horizon...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by anyone

You resent my speculation. How did I speculate any more than when you said I was the sort of person with blinders? I'm sorry your reply didn't address the issues at all. I guess it's easier to be idealistic and dream that it will all be ok. Do you not at least have any thoughts on the issues with this that I raised?

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by saturnine_sweet
reply to post by anyone

You resent my speculation. How did I speculate any more than when you said I was the sort of person with blinders? I'm sorry your reply didn't address the issues at all. I guess it's easier to be idealistic and dream that it will all be ok. Do you not at least have any thoughts on the issues with this that I raised?

You should really read this thread in it's entirety including all attached links and you will find that I have covered all of what you mention. Except of course your condescending mockery of me. I don't find it useful and you are just throwing off the OP. I don't want to battle with you about how stupid you think I am nor do I need to respond to someone spouting about my thread when it is clear you have not read it. That is why I said you were wearing blinders because you see what you want to see.

It is o.k. that your opinion differs from mine, however, it is not o.k. that your intent is to goad me to spar with you and ignore the findings I have posted.

You can call me a dreamer and an idealist that does not insult me. At least I am optimistic.

I am no scientist but I do feel I have revealed some facts to back up my OP.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The point of my statements isn't to be insulting. You have NOT provided anything but political propaganda. No science to be seen here. You swallow the BS oil crisis and natter on about Obama's enviro-nut energy policies. NOWHERE have you address the questions I've raise, or even shown that you have any grasp of what they mean or the implications thereof.

Hoping that it will all go well doesn't do much good in the long run, not if you have no idea how things work in the first place.

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Perhaps I was too harsh. I am beginning to think that you honestly have no real education about the issue or the science involved. However, if you intend to debate these policies, you need to. It's a lot to learn, certainly, and it takes time. But instead of being a mushroom and growing in the dark on all the BS you're fed, search for the light of science and truth. It takes work, and sometimes the answers really suck, but it's a lot better than being a dupe to those who want to steal your money and make you a slave.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnine_sweet

Again thank you for your very patronizing tone. It really makes me want to listen to you. Maybe if you change your attitude people might want to have an intelligent conversation with you. If you find that all us mushrooms out here are so dense maybe you should start your own thread instead of belittling mine.

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Isnt it hilarious how anti-obama supports accuse pro-obama supports of being uneducated on the issues of obama, when its them out there propagandizing about obama is the anticrist and obama is actually a muslim?

If you don't support obama because he's not 100% perfect, you are a hipocrite.

You can choose not to support obama, thats fine. but on the basis of his skin color, his religion, his family, and his imperfections as a member of the human race......

well....i wont repeat myself more than twice.

you're just plain ignorant if those are your choices

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Yes, those people are the ignorant voters. I should hope that there are more people out there than not that have really thought about their choice with intelligence and have really looked at and scrutinized the proposed policies and issues with a keen eye.

There is not one person in our world that will be the "perfect candidate." However, I can argue that there is a candidate that I can believe will put our best interests in mind and really try to look at what will bring us as a continuing human race into a more sound future.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join