It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]GFL spaceship DID NOT APPEAR on Oct.14th, 2008[HOAX]

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

Naah,it wasn't any of those sites,it was an "actual official GFL website" with pictures of their "could ships" But thank you for digging up those other links.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This video was posted on the 30th September. From what I can see there are crowds of people in the street all singing and waving flags while there appears to be 2 objects in the sky, one is pulsing and the other blimbs in and then out of the sky, they are huge bright objects. I don't think one of them is the sun because a camera would show the sun as a black spot because it is too bright. If one of the objects is the sun then what is the second?

[edit on 2-10-2008 by shooter001]

[edit on 2-10-2008 by shooter001]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Galactic federation of light ship spotted on google earth?

Check this out

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by shooter001
This video was posted on the 30th September. From what I can see there are crowds of people in the street all singing and waving flags while there appears to be 2 objects in the sky, one is pulsing and the other blimbs in and then out of the sky, they are huge bright objects. I don't think one of them is the sun because a camera would show the sun as a black spot because it is too bright. If one of the objects is the sun then what is the second?

that video has nothing to do with the galactic federation of light -.- these are videos taken on the anniversary of fatima or Garabandal i cant remember which.It happens every year.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Anyone who actually has taken time to know themselves on all levels not just their physicality will be aware beyond a shadow of doubt that the direction humanity is heading in is destined for failure. Lack of love, integrity, compassion, respect etc for each other, our planet, flora & fauna & ourselves is beyond a joke. The time has come for humanity to wake up & remember who we truely are. Contact with our brothers & sisters from other worlds has occurred throughout history time & time again. Alas those in power as always are threatened by this information as equally as the worlds religious persuasions, how are they supposed to manipulate a population that are aware of their own power & origins. A diet of lies & misinformation has been fed to us for thousands of years, at school,church,history. in theories of evolution etc. My god anyone who has taken time to investigate ancient cultures or talk with native peoples of the earth would quickly realise it is time for humanity to wake up. The signs are many & obivous. The vatican even released a press statement in may saying that people from space are sons of God also. THe Earth used to vibrate at 7.8htz & now vibrates at 12htz. Prophecy's, channelling, dreams,ancient writings,communications from our guides, the list goes on. come on people open your bloody eyes. do you really feel safer in a world that functions on deceit & lies. Personally I'm wrapped that the truth is about to be told & I no longer have to live in a world cordoned off by darkness. How with the millions of planets out there can humanity think that we are it ! To be at a place where a transfomation is occuring is nothing but awesome. It excites me to think that the ugly things that we've become accustom to & even call normal will soon be nothing more than a distant memory. Bring it on. The time has come for us to know ourslelves as fully functional spiritual beings & our place in our universal family. MUCH LOVE.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Is it possible that by putting so much collective attention on this Oct.14th date, that we could collectively create something to happen where it otherwise normally wouldn't?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

Absolutely not. The only people putting attention to this are the people in this thread and the people worshiping the GFL hoaxers.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
THe Earth used to vibrate at 7.8htz & now vibrates at 12htz.

This is another one of those sentences that newagers like to repeat which is just not true.

The Schumann resonance is not static, and there are many resonant frequencies that increase in regular intervals:

You'd be right to say the Schumann resonance is 59.9hz and 7.8hz.

You can clearly see that the resonance is operating just normal, as it always has (the resonance is defined by the size of the earth and the speed of light, f(n) = c * sqrt( n * ( n+1 ) ) / ( 2* pi *a )
Where c is the speed of light, and a is the radius of the earth. There is no variable for spirituality. Unless those two things change, the frequencies do not change. Any fluctuations have been less than 1hz, and in most cases

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
just a cycle..

OK, and what about sunspots ? are they also at the cycle ?

WHICH cycle ?

because of, it seems that everything changes. EVERYTHING

Reduppo, please, I see you have some knowledge. but this knowledge is based on the schematic thinking, which is not really connected with the real world.

I am not trying to say your are stu..id or sth like that. just some things seem to be very different, this is important.

our knowledge about many things is too small to say that

"lack of evidence is evidence of lack"

maybe in 100.000 years more, I would agree. but not now.

famous scientists had efforts, because of many times they asked the questions about dogma, and now, for example, earth magnetic field is changing. and NOBODY know, why

do you know why ?

so, go to the public and get a Nobble

I do not know why, too.

too many questions, too less answers. and many hidden knowledge

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sechmet

I didn't say anything about anything except that he claimed the earth's frequency had jumped and it hasn't.

It is not just an argument of "lack of evidence is evidence of lack" . I'm not trying to be like an athiest that says "There is no evidence of God, so there is no God.". I am saying "Not only is there no evidence that the earth's frequency has changed, there is evidence directly opposing that statement".

I'm not claiming anything else in his post about love and waking up and all that is false. All I'm saying is that statements like "the earths frequency used to be 7hz now it is at 12hz" are an attempt to verify a belief with physical science (when physical science does not even agree). I have no opposition to the belief, only to the fragment of wrong science that, to the ill-informed sounds believable yet is false. I am merely denying ignorance here.

I believe there is some sort of change upon us, and perhaps all the strange anomalies and phenomenon like the magnetic field and sun spots are symptoms of this. But I also think this great change should be approached with a critical "schematic" type mind as well as a spiritual open mind, so that we may discern and evaluate and be successful.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am so glad that this is going to happen on October 14th 2008, because this is exactly what we need to make the world a better place for all that physically resides here, instead of denying the existence of the FOL, you should all embrace the idea, because when they do come everything will get better, once the truth is out there this world will truly be a great place, remember to keep the Love in your heart strong, and your mind positive, so that when they come we will all be ready for the journey ahead.

Peace and Love to all!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skipper1975
Galactic Federation of Light spaceship to appear over Alabama for 3 days continuously beginning October 14, 2008....

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….

We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

KNOW OF THIS

WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD.

WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER.

WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.

WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE.

We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead.

www.blossomgoodchild.com...

www.youtube.com...

(^_*)~much love to you all

[edit on 5-8-2008 by Skipper1975]

Will see on Oct 14th,2008 not many days left I am looking for possible small scout ships coming maybe a few days before the main event possibly happens.

I would suggest we all get our video cams now out and view the skies for any spaceships at all between now and Oct 14th,2008.

Also camera's get them ready for taking pictures between now and then.

Skeptics and Non this is key if anything in the sky looks like a spaceship etc take the picture or video tape it for the record.

The main thing is to be prepared.

Blessings In the Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon
The Cosmic Eye Radio Show

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So much talk about love love and god....

Modern human beings do not care about love but sex.

And there is no god anymore but spiritual stupidity.

People can not understand you!!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I'm not as... fanatic about this Lightship as others are as I don't ever make myself certain about anything, but I have a fairly sure feeling this ship may just turn up on the 14th, perhaps it is the beginning of a new revelation.

Not many other UFO proposed encounters have had so much certainty and evidence backing them up as this one, and we do know UFO's do exist cos its a mighty big universe out there. to believe we are alone is ignorant

I have Blue eyes do the Plaedians might like me

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I just got the impression that somebody has listened to 2112 one too many times...

WE HAVE ASSUMED CONTROL.....

lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join