It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Birds of a Different Feather

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
A rare thing happened recently on ATS in the general conspiracy forum. It went unnoticed or at least uncommented upon as far as I know. It was the appearance of that rarest of rare birds, the Bush supporter who knows 9/11 was an inside job and thinks that it just had to be done that way.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
Here's the thing though...

He NEVER should have lied to us... for that there is no and never will be any excuse...

None of the reasons for doing any thing were BAD... or Evil and he demonized America by Lying and assuming (although not HIS call probably) that Americans and the rest of the world wer too retarded to understand the whole story...

It's something that needs to end from within Govt's...

Shooting down a plane to save lives...was not something that he shoudn't be able to admit... Blowing the Towers to save lives...should be a simple thing to admit, I mean g-d...if they fell sideways...
Crazy!!!

But the lies are sickening and... I said this in another post... the things people come to believe when lied to...when they know it's not the trth and start guessing!!!

Oh boy... things get nasty, lol read some of these threads... Cheeny is killing and eating babies and Bush is a coke dealer out to destroy the earth and everyones guessing who the anti christ is...

a war over resources might not be popular But... can be justified if the consequences are as desperate as they really are...

Once the lies start... the whole countries reputation is shot...

huge mistake... It was done with patriotic Intent... so I say don't impeach...

But... the American people who are...Over reactive and not nearly as educated on global affairs and finance and culture as they should be... needs some sort of discourse with our leader to...make sure this isn’t needed by the Government...to be treated like children...

some where in here, a failing education system met responsability and action and a giant Lie and embarasment was created from things that...there was no need for this kind of humiliation and distrust to stem from imho

This person deplores the fact that such tactics are necessary and that there is no mature dialogue between the American people and the government that would allow the government to plainly say to the people that the global economic and geopolitical imperatives require a war of aggression in the middle east.

Of course this “dialogue” has already been entered into (among the intellectual elite) by Samuel Huntingdon and Zbigniev Berzhezinski. But most people don’t know who these dudes are and haven’t read their books. This kind of plain speaking doesn’t get into the Congress or Senate.

I was just wondering about these people, the Bush supporters who know it was an inside job.

I’m really interested in what they think about the “inside job”. Forgive me if some of the following questions sound "smart mouthed". That is not my intention. I'm just speaking plainly.

Did the neo cons do a good job on 9/11? Could they have improved their execution?

And what about the legality of the actions taken? Should the law against murder be suspended in cases like this?

Do you see yourselves as continuing in a line of descent from Hitler and Mussolini? Do you embrace this? Or was 9/11 a temporary anomaly, necessary at a critical juncture in world politics?

Will America return to the rule of law or will the corporatist “ends justify means” mentality become part of the permanent political scene in America?

Your thoughts?

[edit on 3-8-2008 by ipsedixit]

new topics

join