It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which ONE would you want to know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
If you could know 100% of the truth about a conspiracy which one from these five conspiracies would you choose? And why? And what would you do with that knowledge?

1. The Alien Agenda. The whole truth about contact, who, what, where, when, exists and everything about life in the universe etc.

2. NWO agenda, their plans (but not including any alien agenda involved) who of the wealthy is REALLY involved. What they have been doing until now to steer the NWO into place.

3. The Illuminati , The Freemasons, secret societies. How they are really organised, who is really involved, all their rites etc. All the levels, locations secrets etc. But not their involvement in the NWO (See above)

4. Hidden technology, free energy, medical advances that have been held back to keep the population on expensive drugs, advanced transport, AI, computer technology etc.

5. Another conspiracy of your choice that does not include the above information.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I would want to know all about how the freemasons are secretly trying to take over the world and install their secret GLobal Goat as the leader of the universe.
Oh wait, I am a freemason and I already know about our secret plan. Oops, now it's not a secret.

Really to answer your question the only thing on the list that would mean anything and is tied to most of the rest is the truth about life outside this planet. If you had a race of aliens come here and tell you they believe in God, it would make it kind of hard to dismiss the thought here. And the energy they posess would probably be a bit more efficent than gas. If you find out how the masons are tied to the illuminati and the NWO please let me know. I will make sure to bring up those issues at the lodge on Tueasday. (I'll ask the goat)

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Trick question ND. And a nice one at that

There is no choice, to fully know about any, you'd eventually learn of all.

join