It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reason Why There Hasn't Been Mass Abduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hi I'm new to ATS and wanted to share a few of my ideas.

I believe that the reason there have been so few abductions is because the aliens are waiting for us to become more advanced. If they wanted us as slaves they would have to wait for us to at least be able to understand how to work their technology. We would be of no use to them otherwise.

I think that if we are going to be taken that it won't be for a long time.

Also if they are not looking to take us as workers then they will still wait for use to become more advanced. Right now our society is not ready for aliens to show themselves. There would be panic, emitting the few that have experienced and are no longer afraid of aliens.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
yea I think your right! Im glad someone thought about this its been ignored thru out the history of this site. Mass abductions, yep.
I think the real reason is that it would be STUPID.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well, if abductions are to be believed, then you have to take in account the memory issue. Everyone that is "abducted" may not necessarily remember so. Also, there's the simple problem of manpower...er, alienpower. There are a lot of people in the world. If only two percent of all mankind were ever abducted, that's still a pretty big number. 6.6 billion people in the world, two percent is still 132 MILLION. That's A LOT of potentially very stressed out homo sapiens to be dealing with! Let's face it: there are so many of us that if they really were intending to turn us into workers or what have you (as OP suggested), most of us would be in the "excess". Easily.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
But you probably don't know the size of the aliens planet or if they inhabit more than one planet. Also maybe they want to make a profit on us like an intergalactic slave trade. Just more thoughts.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by goodflips

I doubt aliens are into slavery. If they are really sentient 3-dimensional beings (like ourselves) then they would have robots to do such tasks. Certainly in the next 100 years you will see service industry robots begin to do certain jobs.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

As far as we have on record abductions are happening in the thousands per year around the globe. As someone already mentioned this doesn't account for those who are unaware of what's happening to them due to the loss of memory involved not mentioning the others who choose not to come forward or report for various reasons such as being frightened, embarrassed or other issues.

You will never hear these numbers or reports from the media that‘s for sure, abductions are a well kept secret for the most part. We only get reports from the few thousand who choose to come forward and report it through a world wide abduction network that works together to help abductees and do investigations and counseling and in many cases the government gets to a lot of these people before they have the chance to come forward and report an abduction if they hear about it.

There have also been cases where after an abductee reports what happened to them they are suddenly being spied on and followed around by various agencies my guess would be military, CIA or FBI. From the statistics report we have it shows the rate of abductions is estimated to be much higher among third world countries due to them not having a way of dealing with the abductions and reporting it. Just thought I would bring this to light.

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I also thought I would add that there are hundreds of thousands to estimated millions that go missing each year. I have never searched for reports in all of the countries and totaled them together but just for the US alone according to the reports we have they estimate 800,000---1 Million go missing each year.

NCIC
During 2007, 814,967 missing person records were entered into NCIC, a decrease of 2.53 percent from the 836,131 records entered in 2006.

Now I'm not saying that aliens have anything to do with this but anything's possible. It's a mystery how so many people can just get up and disappear each year and especially children that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

The children will probably be more accepting than an adult who has been exposed to aliens in the media and is afraid of them. The children are easier to control and will be used to everything when they get older.

new topics

top topics

join