It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus returns, what's he going to say?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Lets just say that Jesus returns to Earth, what would be the first thing he would say? The first few words? And what is the first thing he would do?

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOpsychiczebra

ok read revelations as to what it is he is to do

thatll let you know what will happen

thats all you need to do is read

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
i think hes gonna look really freaked out and slowly turn back up on to the chariot. then he will lean over real slow and wisper to St. Peter "I think we made a wrong turn"

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
He wont say anything
He'll come like a thief in the night.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think he's gonna say "well now I know what happens when you have a few to many and get smashed."

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOpsychiczebra
Lets just say that Jesus returns to Earth, what would be the first thing he would say? The first few words? And what is the first thing he would do?

And he stood with a long sward issuing out of this mouth and this sward is used to slash in every direction.

Jesus is a little pissed off at the world. They took his more human then human walk through the world and turned it into a mythological romp throughout the selfrightous behavieors are the deepest darkest nature of mankind.

Jesus is sickened by the christians for being stains upon his name.

Jesus is sickened by the nonbelievers for being too stupid to figure out the truth behind the lines of christianity.

Jesus is pissed off, and what he has to say isn't what you want to be hearing.

Jesus is pissed off because NO ONE sees him coming due to the fact that the world Idolized his persona. When Jesus returns he'll be just as human as us all and everyone seems to be looking for a man walking on clouds.

Jesus will say "you have eyes but you can't see, you have ears but you don't hear, you have life but you don't live, you have a brain but you don't think nor reason"

[edit on 29-7-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Get me some greased up hunky men pronto!
Emm dont know...ohhh humanity is bad now,should never have left...its okay,its cool,im here to fix everything..etc

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
you make jesus seem so... petty.

(@Incarnated)

[edit on 29-7-2008 by scientist]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

but jesus also loves us dearly, he is angry at sin and not so much people per se

you said yourself you are here to help with 2012, you stated that you are jesus and archangel micheal incarnate, so wouldnt that technically mean you are the one to return?

so everything you just said is how YOU feel and what YOU will do?

im getting lost on all your old posts now with what you are saying

or you are the first step in jesus' return? so you will die around 2012 so the second jesus or what have you comes back?

Im not flaming you incarnated ive always just wondered why you feel what you feel and what your role you play instead of just saying, you will all see i was right

let us know without all the crypticism

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

ok read revelations as to what it is he is to do

thatll let you know what will happen

thats all you need to do is read

Can't do that, it would spoil the surprise.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by scientist

no, not really. After all it is only a story and that's only a short term event. however everyone always wants to focus on the fluffy bunnies, no one wants to realize the thorns in the crown are you all.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

"Right, where's that Mel Gibson".

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think he will put on his sunglasses and put a sigar in his mouth and say in a "dirty harry" kinda way .....

..... "Told ya i'd be back"....

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
"you stopped believing in yourselves...."

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Originally posted by Incarnated
Jesus is sickened by the christians for being stains upon his name.

Jesus is sickened by the nonbelievers for being too stupid to figure out the truth behind the lines of christianity.

Jesus is pissed off, and what he has to say isn't what you want to be hearing.

Jesus is pissed off because NO ONE sees him coming due to the fact that the world Idolized his persona. When Jesus returns he'll be just as human as us all and everyone seems to be looking for a man walking on clouds.

At first glance, Incarnates response seems a bit harsh. However, one only needs to read Isaiah 63:3 to hear something to this effect:

Isaiah 63:3

I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself. 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

OT scripture and NT scripture indicate some wrath even in full sight of witness.

Im with Incarnate on this one. When one sees the injustice in the world around us, and the wrongs in way and in systems of mankind that create great inequality both on a humanitarian level and economic level in a world we were freely given, its difficult to not become outraged.

The Word of God became flesh and walked amongst us teaching the way yet our world wanders in its own ways and does as it wishes as though there is no God and denys his witness.

We idolize Jesus Christ while we drive past the poor and the homeless. The disadvantaged which are wrought from a mulitude of origins. By economic systems and a hording of prosperity. Our cups have been filled a thousand fold while there is great poverty in the world.

We pray for peace abroad, yet hate ones own family members. How can one expect peace when they harbor hate in their own hearts?

Live the Word of God. Love one another. Forgive. Take action, where you have to step out of your comfort zone and make the change in the world that is not of your own will, but that of the Almighty Gods.

What will be the voice of the Good shepard upon his return?

John 10:4 - "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice."

The world waits to follow him, yet his message was to pick up your cross and perform his Word now.

Doesnt one of the lines in the Lords prayers say " Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven "? Just what does...ON Earth as it IS in Heaven mean?

Big changes in big ways. Nothing like any of us can imagine.

Peace

[edit on 29-7-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi Dear,

Here is what the Lord Jesus-Christ is going to say and do when He come back...

-The Sheep and the Goats-

-"When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.
All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.
He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'

"Then the righteous will answer him, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?
When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?
When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'

"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.'

"They also will answer, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?'

"He will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.'

"Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life."

-Matthew 25.31-46 (N.I.V.)

......And again...

-The Dead Are Judged-

-Then I saw a great white throne and him who was seated on it. Earth and sky fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life.
The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.
The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire.
The lake of fire is the second death. If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.

-Revelation20.11-15 (N.I.V.)

...For more explanation on who is Jesus-Christ, and what He say and do, and why He does it, read the Holy-Bible, especially the New-Testament... You will discover the love of the Living-GOD, the truth of the cross, the joyful message of the Good-News and the real hope, the true meaning of life...

Tank You...

FIREWASP

[edit on 29/7/08 by FIREWASP]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Jesus:

"What? You mean I don't fit your idea of a Messiah?"

"I need who's approval?"

"You mean I have to attempt to connect the dots between all of your religions and try to make some sense of it?"

"Let's get something straight right now, I did not start this whole Christianity thing, and I am insulted that my name was dragged into it! You want to blame someone...blame Paul, that sociopath of a fool who started this whole thing!"

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Lets just say that Jesus returns to Earth, what would be the first thing he would say?

Oh yall are
up now! I got 2000 years of whoop ass im gonna lay out on ya!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
This is a great question for a variety of reasons.

I say he's going to say 'someone roll me up a big doobie and let's get down on some smokin' tunes...'.

Seriously, he would be the coolest cat, but not prop himself.

Or he might be like Alanis Morissette in Dogma. I seriously like their take on 'him'...her as 'God'.

Would that mess with everyone's mind if 'He' came back as a chick?

Some of the world's religions would be ready to rise up and re-crucify him, I suspect, if he varied the least little bit from their impressions of 'Him'. (i.e. a bearded dude like this guy)

However, consider that it may be that 'we' are not the ascended beings to whom he'd reveal himself.

Say we have an extinction event and then in a few million years an ancestor of the dolphins crawls back out onto the land and becomes a truely ascended being, free from prejudice and religious dogma and separation and petty squabbling, unlikely to claim he's God's minion, (and certainly not likely to violate children in the rectory.) Then the 7th Dimensional being who is this world's 'God' might come take one of their race on a trip across Space and Time.

(to read more about the 7th dimensional god, see Michio Kaku's book Hyperspace and also on the net, the Tenth Dimension) Note this is the blog, not the main site. Beware, it will expand your consciousness and is not for everyone) (*)

Of course this is all speculative and contains strong elements of myth and Sumerian legend, etc. (the Second Coming).

I'm not trying to rattle anyone's cages, but just consider that 'our' expectations are unlikely to be anything like the 'real' thing, if, indeed, it is 'reality-based'. (I know the question was about 'Jesus' and not 'God' but same difference, right? The Supremes or their Children. Speaking of which, did anyone see the movie The Nines (2007)?)

2 cents.

(*)Edit: there are a couple posts on this from last year:

Moi:
You Will Understand the 10th Dimension

By Yarcofin:
Imagining the Tenth Dimension

[edit on 30-7-2008 by Badge01]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join