It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I cant see an anonymous post.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
There was an anonymous post in the topic of mine in the military and governnent forum. Since no one else has responded in the topic other than the anonymous poster I would like to see it. What is going to happen to it? I still can't see it yet and I've been waiting for hours to see it so I could see some light shed on the question that I asked.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hey there Anon posts are invisable untill one of us staff have been able to review it,sometimes it can take a while as we have quite alot,

but just checked up on the one you where talking about and ok'ed it

So you should be able to see it now,

[edit on 28-7-2008 by asala]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I was just going to ask the same question, Because I never really noticed anonymous posts not showing untill recently. Thanks for the help asala!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Ahhh that explains a lot!! Thanks.

I have to admit, I'm not a fan of anonymous posts at all, it's difficult to debate anything with an anonymous person and I often see posts that could be described as Trollish! I don't see the harm in asking someone to register if they want to participate?

Cheers

Robbie

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
yeah so I get alot of those. However alot of the time their posts never show up. I know the ATS Mods are hard working.

So should it be assumed if some anonymous posts never show up then they were disaproved?

top topics

join