It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beverly Harris on AP Show 27: Post Your Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
that's right! We've got THE Beverly Harris for an interview. We'll record #27 this coming Thursday (July 31st). If you have questions, post them here. One to a customer, and please be brief.

BEVERLY HARRIS is the found of Black Box Voting dot-org and a leading advocate for electronic voting reform.

Martin and I have received many requests to have this guest on the AP Show. Well, now...we've done it !

I'm sorry we couldn't give you more time to gahter your htoughts, but that's life in the fast-paced world of politics. Post your quesitons NOW!

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Justin_Case]

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Howdy -

Question) What made you start a website, why didn't you do what most other people do; which is just sit on their bums complaining.

Sorry if my question is wrong but i am not familiar with BlackBox.Org but i will be visiting it regular since i just checked it out now -- very good.

Fox

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Wow! Great guest!

Question 1: What can be done to clear up the public's confusion about the difference between electronic voting machines, and automated tabulation machines? In my opinion, the latter is far more of a risk to the voting process, via unaudited practices and insecure communications and equipment, than the particular kiosks the voters use. Are the media and political interests deliberately muddying this distinction?

Question 2: Is there a link between the moving of primary dates in the last election, causing several state's Presidential primaries to be 'uncounted', and efforts to instigate more stringent oversight of electronic voting?

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
Howdy -

Question) What made you start a website, why didn't you do what most other people do; which is just sit on their bums complaining.

that's a good question. WHY did she start this advocacy group? It really would be easier to sit around and whine. It's easy for us to make a wish. "Why doesn't somebody do something." Some times, WE have to be that somebody.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Justin_Case

Thank you SO much for this. I've been begging for an ATS Mix interview with Bev for quite awhile now and am very happy to see you guys taking the bull by the horns so to speak. Bev was instrumental in exposing serious irregularities in electronic voting early on.

In case any of you are unfamilliar with Bev, her HBO documentary: Hacking Democracy, about how she came to be involved, what she found, and what she chose to do about it is below:

Google Video Link

I've often wondered why vote fraud is such a rare topic here at ATS. So many people here are intensly invested in supporting their chosen candidate, yet they often seem to overlook the fact that the outcome may have already been determined before the vote has even taken place.

Bravo guys, this announcement has made my day.

[edit on 29-7-2008 by SystemiK]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
C'mon, guys! More questions! Martin and I have gotten more than 50 u2's on this topic. We need your input so that we cna make this the best show ever!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Our interivew wil take place in just 24 hours from this post. Please post your questions now. We don't want you to miss out on this rare opportunity.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
is voter fraud really that big an issue.. or is it just peranoia between parties... dems like to blame the reps... if the reps win.. and the reps blame the dems.. when the dems win.. Is it true that when they set up a investigative committee to go down to fla. , after the last election not one complaint of fraud was aired at the meeting???

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
AS I type this, we are just 12 hours away from the interview. Please keep those good qeustions coming!

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Do you have any thoughts on the controversial new hampshire votes of this year ?

Do you have any thoughts on the whole Bush fixed the elections to get into power again theories ?

Fox

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
And...we didi t. the interview is "in the can." AP Show 27 will air early next week. Thanks to everyone who posted a question. This was a great interview.

new topics

top topics

join