It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thoughts from a human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHunted
There's the rich and then those who live in poverty. Then the most inportant reason is, there's those with huge homes and then there's those that are losing their homes. I seem to being falling in that last category. Doesn't seem like a God exists.

Who is richer, the man who can afford ans surround himself with substance, or the man who does not require it.

Sending groups to feed the hungry for one week, and hand out church tracts is giving a man a fish instead of teaching him...

Think about it,

Groups of men, councils, initiatives, etc. who are able to dispense and allocate resource... DON'T. "red tape" doesn't appear out of nowhere, it is a by-product of a flawed co-operation. We could create sustaining food/crop/water production technologies instead of monuments and towers.

There are people doing these things, but there are more who are not.
If things were done properly, there would be food, shelter, and love for everyone.

The minds of men, and the abomniataions therein, mar and destroy the collective organism that is humanity.

Men affect the affairs of men.
You are a human, you steer the ship that is your body. As a ship on the open seas, it is susceptible to its environment.

"God", is like the iceberg in the water.. if you navigate incorrectly your ship is
doomed. But if the captain of the ship is wise enough to discern the currents, the whirlpools, the weather.. his ship will rightfully enter its destined port.

Men direct their course

If they cannot walk, they navigate with the vessel of the mental, and their tongue carries them along, if they cannot think.. they are at peace.. their heartbeat is their voice and their proclamation.

I have seen the poorest people wear the largest smiles.

Just because you and others don't have more square feet to store up "things".. The possibility of a fractal iteration of ourselves is null?, an elevated consciousness, "God" is an impossibility? I believe in the spirtual and physical gnosis of yeshua/yehoshua/jesus,

Just as there are the same shapes at nearly every scale of the environment..

There is, an architecture. There is no chaos, only finer and more intricate involvments between groupings of electronic charge.

We are like electrons, on our scale of things (avg height 5'6" etc).
The universe resembles itself on all scales, it is a body of a single organism perhaps..

A kingdom of dust is what so many chase after.

It is like grasping water... it will remained contained in your fist, but in an instant it trickles back to the middle, the center of gravity of the earth.

Mind/body/spirit.. is what locates and extracts gold, it's what earns monies, works, it is the source of everything you will ever witness and percieve.

Everything, is contained within your inner space, call it your mind, heart, soul, whatever.

Even absolute peace can be dredged from the depths of our being.

The most unpleasant thing is squandered oppourtunity. you could die today, many people will and are as you read this.

an astonishing excercise is to drop the robe of society and its programs..
and wear your insides on the outside.

Seeing yourself in anothers eyes and letting them know that has more value than a benjamin..

I can't pay my bills, but I will live.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
So you meditate too, your thoughts in this thread remind me of mine when I meditate.

Good thread friend.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Every single day I meditate. Sometiems to find my own truth...sometimes merely to relax.

Love the thread btw

-Kyo

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Very thoughtful!

“God, I’m asking for two things
before I die; don’t refuse me—
Banish lies from my lips
and liars from my presence.
Give me enough food to live on,
neither too much nor too little.