It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Questions U.F.O. skeptics can't answer

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by polomontana

Holy crap are you dense..lol. I meant the last statement as a joke by saying thats what believers always come back with when given a rational answer. If we say why don't aliens do this and that and when it appears to be too rationale for the believers they say because we don't think like them.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Malevolent_Aliens

You are also reaching just like poly whatever he calls himself
. Aliens exist but China can be debunked oooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk. wow.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by riggs2099]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AntisepticSkeptic

That's not a valid comparison. The country China can be seen, heard, and smelled. It exist. We all know that.

How do you know that unless you have personally experienced it for yourself?

Can you prove to me that China exists? You can tell me you have been there but that is not proof to me.

Most of what people believe is based on what we are told and eye witness testimony am I correct?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by riggs2099

When you do genetic splicing you would -need some- genetic tissue that matched, not all components that make up human have the right to be called alien tissue. The cell from a nucleutide better have some matching chromosomes.

Perhaps those that have shared lives on the same planets with that species has already been categorized. Maybe sharing life on the same planet creates a similiar genetic coding.

Think of it as a Life Insurance Policy Plan, you always have that coding to create a hybrid to proliferate your species.

Especially if hue-mans have so many different qualities that could be placed on many planets.

Humans have that special ability to adapting to their enviroment, perhaps whats in humans just needs a jumpstart to change the atmosphere and rearrange our sleep patterns.

Less sleep more productivity.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

Holy crap are you dense..lol. I meant the last statement as a joke by saying thats what believers always come back with when given a rational answer. If we say why don't aliens do this and that and when it appears to be too rationale for the believers they say because we don't think like them.

Riggs, I notice alot of lol in your posts. Is this because you lack the words to debate?

I notice this in pseudoskeptics, they use lol or they have to try to use insults ibecause they can't debate the issues.

Your making me look like a psychic Riggs.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:50 AM
link   

No..most of what we believe in can be based on undeniable proof and facts. To say that you can debunk an entire culture with ease is just plain ol crazy.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Do you not see the point, there are thousands of eye witness testimonies of people that have been in contact with aliens yet you can always sit back and call the earth flat or round whichever you were taught to believe in. You could never prove to me the earth was truly round or could you? You could show me a mathematical equation, satellite pictures, books and books on the subject but it could all be fake for all we know.

Can you show me the world is round? Have you personally seen earth from space?.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

There is no debate in you because you refuse to even think that they may not exist. I myself can say there is a slight possibilty they may..no proof they do though. And OH YEH LOL. If you continue to be dense there will be no more talking wit you..lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
You say that you know or think that extra-terrestrial/extra-dimensional beings can't or don't exist, are you saying that the eyewitness to an event can't know these things either?

Are you limiting another person's sphere of knowledge based on your pre-existing belief on these issues?

Example: If a high ranking government official comes out and says he has first hand knowledge that these things exist, do you limit what he/she can know based on your pre-existing belief on these issues?

If a person you know to be credible comes to you and says they were visited by these beings and this person has never been known to make up stories, do you say these things could not have happened based on your personal belief about these issues? Are you saying that your friend couldn't know and experience these things based on what you believe?

If so, how is this logical? Are you saying that nobody can know about these things because you believe these things don't or can't exist?

If you are, then you are limiting others sphere of knowledge based on what you believe about these issues.

well you gotta keep in mind.. just becuse of a job title.. regardless of military rank, doesn't mean that you CAN'T lie... chances are good that if yer a high ranking anything important.. than you're already good at "talking"

now.. im not a NON believer of ET's but I reserve my total belief for when I experience something... I have never seen a UFO so I think it would be desperate of me to totally believe in aliens when all I have to go on is other peoples experiences and video

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

Do you not see the point, there are thousands of eye witness testimonies of people that have been in contact with aliens yet you can always sit back and call the earth flat or round whichever you were taught to believe in. You could never prove to me the earth was truly round or could you? You could show me a mathematical equation, satellite pictures, books and books on the subject but it could all be fake for all we know.

excellent point my friend... is what I meant in my post as well

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Ugh...thousands now..geez. Are these facts, can you show me these numbers or did you just come up with it. By the way there are also thousands of paranoid delusional people out there.
This can be proven..but wait you can dispute it because you haven't met any of them.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by riggs2099

No..most of what we believe in can be based on undeniable proof and facts.

Show me this undeniable proof and facts? Just because your mother believes in China is not enough for me. Please feel free, try and prove to me China exists. From my standpoint it's about the same thing for me in proving to you ET's exist. I have been to China so know it exists but could never prove it to you physically. I have seen ET's and been there but can never prove it to you. I could show you documents and thousands of testimonies, you could show me the same for China.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malevolent_Aliens

Good points,

You have to trust the testimony of others in alot of these areas.

The pseudoskeptic doesn't realize the logical flaw in there own argument.

How do we know were on Mars? Have you been to Mars to verify the Rovers are there?

How do you know were in the space station? Have you been there? Could these people we see on the space station be in the basement of NASA?

Of course these are absurd questions in order to illustrate the logical fallacy of the argument.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I will say only this...there is tons more proof that China exist than there is that aliens exist. Those are the facts..artifacts, people..footage, pictures eyewitness testimony..sattelite pictures...and anything else people need for even the most skeptical to believe. Can you say the same thing.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:03 AM
link   
By the way having poly..help you out is not going tohelp your cause mal.
As for proving everything else you asked for poly...as stated before a ton more evidence that these oither things exist...can you say the same thing.
By the way how am I trying to be a skeptic...I either am or I am not. Use a word properly....pseudo..lol.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Ugh...thousands now..geez. Are these facts, can you show me these numbers or did you just come up with it.

I'm glad you asked, there are thousands of abduction cases reported every year world wide, most of them never see the daylight and many choose to report and remain anonymous. There are in the tens of thousands of cases ever reported, you can only imagine how many people are out there who choose not to report or come forward. I believe you could triple the numbers and be accurate.

This is not just a few people here claiming to have been abducted this has been going on for a very long time and includes thousands of people. Call them delusional and insane or you just might want to consider something’s going on, open your mind a little and look into it. I can already see your sold that ET is a figment of the imagination and you will never believe and that is ok, until you actually touch, smell and feel I realize you will never come to that reality.

Cheers,

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

I never considered this a debate on beliefs but a debate on proof. All I was saying is that there are tons more proof that the other things you brought up exist...can you say the same thing?

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   

artifacts, people..footage, pictures eyewitness testimony..sattelite pictures...

If you dig deep enough and look around you can find all of that. You can also find the cases of those who have been abducted who perfectly pass polygraph tests, to better support the credibility of these people those associated with them validate their honesty. Take the movie "Fire In the Sky" for instance, do you feel that was all faked? That is 1 example of many cases out there but they all seem to corroborate stories and pass polygraph tests and not only that these people really have no reason to lie. To completely discredit all cases and call these people insane is more than a little narrow minded IMO.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Yes it was narrow minded of me to say that and I apologize...still don't believe though.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   

All I was saying is that there are tons more proof that the other things you brought up exist...can you say the same thing?

Well at least I can see you have recognized there is proof out there.
Of course this thread could go on for weeks if I was to start posting all the cases, pictures and evidence. Just doing a quick search on ATS looking for threads would be a headache in itself. I am sure regardless of what anyone posts you have already made your mind up. It's ok, I can see you’re an extreme disbeliever in your wording not everyone wants to believe and I honestly can't blame you. Truthfully I wouldn't believe myself if nothing ever happened to me. My entire family was abducted when I was young we lived in a rural area at the time, all of us were taken when I was younger. I posted a thread about my abduction experience a while ago then never followed up on it. It's quite personal and a sensitive subject for me but I do feel it important to share, I have had implants removed as well. The video someone posted earlier on implants just adds to the evidence. I believe there are enough cases, witness's and testimony out there for one to at least consider this is really going on. I am not here to convince you only share with others my own experience.

If in the process anything I have said helps someone further investigate well I have at least done my part. When you hold such an experience within yourself it’s hard not to want to tell the world about it. I would expect that if you were in my shoes you would do the same. I'm sure you would also know how it feels to be called delusional or mental. Names don’t really disturb me anymore I am older now and have been down that road. Until more people consider the possibility of alien abductions etc most of the abductees will never come out and talk about it publicly for these very reasons of being made fun of and possibly losing their families and career. I have around 100+cases just this year of anonymous people who chose to report an abduction but not have their names mentioned, this is in the US alone. We carefully go over these cases for our own research and most of these people take private polygraph tests and some go under hypnotic regression but not all. Most prefer to forget it ever happened since it is such a traumatic experience, a lot of the abduction cases literally destroy one‘s reality. I could assure you there are a number of certain people in the governments compartmentalized that know very well about the presence of aliens but the general public will never know unless something dramatic happens or changes. Et's have been flawless in keeping this a secret for thousands of years why should anything change now?

Cheers,
Colleen.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join