It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mabus - What If Nostradamus Was Right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
There have been plenty of threads titled "Obama is the Anti-Christ", this is not one of them, however I did find an article that really caught my attention dealing with the prophecy of Nostradamus' "Mabus":

Mabus then will soon die, there will come Of people and beasts a horrible rout: Then suddenly one will see vengeance, Hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run. Century II, Quatrain 62

There has been speculation that Mabus was a combination of Osama-Bush which was a stretch, but what if:

What if the small element of truth that God will allow to be used for His purposes from this false prophet is the name “Mabus” and that this name is not related not to a well-known leader from the Middle East or Europe, but an obscure politician from the United States? It sounds absurd, I know! Would it sound any less absurd if I told you that this individual we have identified shares the EXACT same name as the one given by Nostradamus and that he is a key advisor to none other than presidential candidate Barack Obama – referred to by many (as regular RNN readers know quite well) as our country’s savior and the messiah? Ray Mabus is an American business and political leader. Based in Mississippi, he works on international business matters, is involved in political campaigns, and serves on various corporate and charitable boards. Previously, he served as Governor of the U.S. state of Mississippi from as a Democrat and as Ambassador to Saudi Arabia. Mabus was appointed by President Bill Clinton to be the United States Ambassador to Saudi Arabia and served from 1994 to 1996. During his tenure, a 1994 border crisis involving Yemen was diffused, a 1994 crisis with Iraq was deterred, a 1995 terrorist attack was weathered, child custody disputes were addressed, and contracts worth more than $16 billion were signed between Saudi Arabian and American companies such as Boeing, AT&T and others. Also, Saudi Arabia officially abandoned the boycott of United States businesses that trade with Israel, and more than $8 million of proposed expenditures for the American mission were cut. He is quite the peacemaker. Mabus serves on various corporate and charitable boards, and is involved in international business. In addition, he frequently assists political campaigns, in Mississippi and nationally. In May 2007, he endorsed U.S. Senator Barack Obama for president, and is serving as a senior adviser to the campaign (Obama’s right-hand man especially when it comes to foreign affairs in the Middle East). He has been awarded the U.S. Department of Defense Distinguished Public Service Award, the U.S. Army’s Distinguished Civilian Service Award, the Martin Luther King Social Responsibility Award from the King Center in Atlanta, the National Wildlife Federation Conservation Achievement Award, the King Abdul Aziz Award from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and the Mississippi Association of Educators’ Friend of Education Award. He is active in many community activities, primarily focusing on education. Following Hurricane Katrina, he founded the Help and Hope Foundation, which works to meet the needs of children affected by the storm. He is a member of the RAND Center for Middle East Public Policy and the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), and is the Distinguished Lecturer on the Middle East at the University of Mississippi. As a photographer, his photographs have raised tens of thousands of dollars for various Mississippi charities. He has also appeared on many television programs as an expert on the Middle East, including “60 Minutes” and “Nightline.” That is quite an impressive resume for an obscure politician from Mississippi! Now the eerie stuff. He was born in 1948. That is the same year that the state of Israel was born. We all know that to determine where we are on the prophetic timeline we need to simply look to see what is going on with that small nation in the Middle East because Israel is God’s timepiece. If Ray Mabus is the Antichrist this would be phenomenal, but not entirely surprising connection. If Ray Mabus is the Antichrist then where is the 666? Here is what I found. He is the 60th Governor of Mississippi, he will be 60 years of age this October (surprise?), but where is the other 6? That remains to be seen.

Link To This Article

Interesting stuff, huh? Your thoughts.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Im surprised this thread failed. It has everything that ATS loves - we get prophecy, politics, and even the NWO.

I would agree with the OP here...if there is anyone who would make a great candidate for this prophecy, its Ray Mabus. Deep ties in the Middle East, a CFR member, and now a cabinet member for Obama.

More importantly, he is on the board of EnerSys. en.wikipedia.org... Yep, thats right...one of the largest international players in the MIC. Given that they just jumped into the green movement, Im betting they are also in line for a lot of Obama handouts, if they haven't received any yet. I'm going to dig in a bit deeper here, but validity of prophecy aside...this guy is definitely a red flag for people looking for ties between CFR, MIC, and Obama.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnine_sweet

Its nothing new. Ray Mabus has been suggested in almost all threads about this prophecy. He is the 75th United States Secretary of the Navy. As Secretary, he leads America's Navy and Marine Corps and is responsible for an annual budget in excess of $150 billion and almost 900,000 people.

But dont get me wrong. Its likely that if he would get assassinated, there would be vengeance and perhaps a war following it, depending on the circumstances.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Yes, but I am surprised that no one is interested in his ties to some very questionable organizations. All I see are "ho hum, he's got the name, hes got a little power, lala." Im pretty skeptical of Nostradamus' relevance in modern times, but I do think it is interesting that a guy pops up with the name and also a lot of very powerful and questionable connections.

posted on Oct, 25 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnine_sweet

I think the reason this doesnt get more attention is that there is nothing more to say really until Mabus gets involved in a conflict.

Just like you said.. the name matches, he has some power, he is a middle eastern expert. But he hasnt actually done anything harmful we can discuss.

[edit on 25-10-2009 by Copernicus]

top topics

join