It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is ATS going to update its premium video content?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'd like to see newer videos. I saw War Made Easy and In Debt We Trust and I liked them but not many of the other videos interest me enough to watch them. Perhaps ATS could look into getting some non 9-11 conspiracy related videos in its premium video content? What's going on with that anyways?

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I requested a few videos but for some reason they don't allow that kind of video on this site
Oh well....

I agree, I am sure there are a lot of realy awesome videos us normal folk out here don't get to see. I did like who killed john oneil. it's about 911 insanity and brings up some interesting questions.

But I am sure that those that are in the selection process are working behind the scenes to get some more good quality videos for us to see

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

It's all about production/content QUALITY and having the time to do the transfers to H-D online formats and the uploads to be honest.

That combined with the fact they are a financial loser at this stage of the "internet reality" and it's pretty evident they are a burden.

That being said, we are working hard on getting them "figured out" so we can offer more, lots more in the future.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I never knew there was any premium content.
Whenever i hear the term premium content it always makes me think "right how much do they want me to pay now".
Do you have to pay for the ATS premium content or is this site really a free site?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by full997

Why not have a look for yourself ? Premium Video

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Thanks, it is nice to see that on this site premium content doesn't mean hand over your dough lol.
I havn't watched any of the vids yet but when i have the time and the inclination (poor attention span) i will do.

top topics

join