It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Article: Why (second world order)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I awake you up to the point, then I shatter the point.

Mark -13 (antonym tranlsation)
-36Acting case departing gradually she lose you awaking.

"Miss 'v-i-aM-alike', net millameter remain a etc. present like a sane palm writer!"

Second World Order.

Understand Why I keep the crowd guessing with unexpected twists. I have command period. I command what goes, what changes, what remains, etc. Why? 'Cause I do what I should far from what's good, fair, or wicked. Completly neutral to what you thought was still. Completly neutral where I come real, raw, and a rider. It's like a Chess game...prevent work with fake wholes. The whole other plan displayed is far from how. Act like you knew, or find yourself caught used like some woman. I can make anyone prepare their cell to go into. Ha, make anyone think I'll take their bishop with my rookie. You heard before things aren't always as they seem. Make a move. It's on you is why. The best plan is giving you the wrong plan. Now minus that trump of God. You cant trump me with anouncements I give. Though you can take the bait. Body learn you what and why away from act fishers of men. Behold a still true programmer programming in whatever to keep you off guard and off balance against the Unexpected. It's something going to occur.

Any questions or comments?

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Huh? Could you please explain what your post is about? I did not understand a single word.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Ehm.. can't say I actually understood anything of what I just read? This just seems like a bunch of crap tied together of you ask me.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TopSecretArea
Ehm.. can't say I actually understood anything of what I just read? This just seems like a bunch of crap tied together of you ask me.

It's an abomination to the foe.

I make the foe mad when I alter any plan staged in plain view.

I keep em in a puzzling maze trap. I set em up with bait. The foolish fall for it.

The second world order is like a riddle. Who finds it will lose it! Who loses it will find it! Foolish is he who finds by spying so that they shall bring their certain fate smack into them. Behold, something is right infront of all's faces. Expect the Unexpected.

new topics

top topics

join