It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien's & UFO's are robots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi guys,

The more I think about it the more it makes sense that UFO's seen in our atmosphere are robotic probes of either earth or extraterrestrial design.

Apparently we are around 15-20 years off AI so what would be the point in making space craft that can hold human occupants (most the the UK's future RnD is in UAV's) as is the USA's.

The cost of making an aircraft suitable for people far outweighs the cost of not!!

I think aliens would send UAV's to all solar systems of any interest and decide what to do from there (just as we would)

Due to UAV's being unmanned they will be able to perform manoevers far in advance of manned craft. The government know this thats why a lot of the annual budget is being spent on it.

www.defenseindustrydaily.com...

You will see more and more of these things in the sky as time goes on and a lot of people will mistake them for space ships!!!

What i will say is that "if you can look these things up now and see what they have on the drawing board, then try and guess what strange advanced craft they have under wraps.

My guess is that secret UAV's are being made somewhere in some desert and are about 20-40 years more advanced than what we see now!!!

ie UFO's

new topics

join